Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

trd surround looking awesome buddy. think ill have to read this build thread all the way through again this weekend. is so clean. im hoping my white paint work comes up as clean after sitting about for a year and a half!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my OEM armrest off Liam today! So stripped it apart and got my lovely mum to recover it in some spare Recaro fabric i have :p Loving the way it looks! Going to take some getting used too driving with it but i quite like it so far :D

25072011109.jpg

25072011110.jpg

Just placed in position but hopefully fitted correctly at the weekend :rolleyes:

dude did you recover the door cards then or are they genuine?

cant find any anywhere so might just do them myself

genuine matey, was quite lucky really. paid £25 for them :rolleyes:

lol its not all good. was driving home from work saturday night and an apple came launching out from a bush and has snapped my front bumper bar thingy. so need to repair the front bumper AGAIN! yay :p went to have a look and see if i could find who done it but couldn't.. little TWATS! :rolleyes:

Car is looking amazing as usual mate! Liking the White calipers alsoo, did you get the idea from anywhere (Ace Cafe) :D. Personally i think they look great white, a few people told me not to do it but they do look smart!

I'm in love with your car!

Thanks matey, means allot :rolleyes: yeah people always say ohh you should have done this instead. but who cares! aslong as your happy thats all that matters in my eyes :D

looks great mate! keep up the good work!

cheers matey, missing starlet ownership yet? :p lol

yes matey, starting to be exactly how i always wanted it. few more things to do but getting there. The ducktail i think will be a miss on this one to be honest as im still not 100% sure on them.

Looks so tidy how everything matches :rolleyes: if only I had the money :p what else you adding? I think ducktail is a must gives that effect IMO but you obviously know your car better than me

Looks so tidy how everything matches :rolleyes: if only I had the money :p what else you adding? I think ducktail is a must gives that effect IMO but you obviously know your car better than me

if someone buys me a ducktail il put it on :D lol Engine needs some improvements now matey. Need RARB, panhard rod ect.. want to do the rear disk conversion and refurb the underside off the car but cannot afford to have it off the road too long. More OEM extra's would be nice too lol

if someone buys me a ducktail il put it on :D lol Engine needs some improvements now matey. Need RARB, panhard rod ect.. want to do the rear disk conversion and refurb the underside off the car but cannot afford to have it off the road too long. More OEM extra's would be nice too lol

We shall make you a sponsor for a ducktail ;)I think sparkys 4efte is an engine improvement :p ahhh I want to do the disk conversion bad !! Still haven't got round to wiring the fog lights though and I brought them like a day after I spoke to you been so lazy recently :rolleyes: and ducktail is an oem :D

We shall make you a sponsor for a ducktail ;)I think sparkys 4efte is an engine improvement :D ahhh I want to do the disk conversion bad !! Still haven't got round to wiring the fog lights though and I brought them like a day after I spoke to you been so lazy recently :rolleyes: and ducktail is an oem :D

bloody hell that was ages ago lol sort it out! you just want a GT dont ya lol

Glad your happy with it mate, it does look lovely in there.

Looks so much better retrimmed too :D

Thanks matey yeah, i was surprised at how soft the original fabric was but looked like crap lol :p

• 2 weeks later...