Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You slag! I need them in my life lol

ahaa ;) il let you have a seat at japfest lol hurry up and sort yours out! but paint that bumper 1st ;)

AWESOME!!!!!FUCKING AWESOME

Thanks Dan ;) you missed out ace cafe last night man ;)

I fecking KNEW it!!1

Your such a hoe lol

ahaa B) you got me! i was going to hide them till japfest but im so so soo happy i had too show them lol

you dark horse!!! B) where did you find them?

looking sleeeeekk, bet theyre comfy ye

they are awesome! hold you in soo well! found them on pistonheads mate B)

awesome work as always dude!!!!

such a mint project this! reminds me of SiCaln's car with some of the choice touches and cleanliness!!

Phil.

Thanks allot Phil! :D If it wasnt for SiCaln's and Idrees old glanza rep I dont think it would look how it does today to be honest, they were a huge inspiration.

Also got my polished inlet mani and FTE throttle body today, Whoo! finally some more power :D just gotta work out how to fit it B)

looking amazing mate best N/A i have seen!!!!!!!! :D

4EFTE? B)

Thanks allot mate! much appreciated B) FTE is the plan but im not finished with the N/A yet B)

well you and i can work out together how to fit them dude. we can do them at the same time :D

yeah mate. did you have some kinda guide sent to you or something? i wanna know what hole you was on about that needs blocking.. :S

i now offically hate you!

that is all

B)

Recaros are sweet mate!

thanks Liam bud.

Better pics off the RECARO's :)

11052011345.jpg

11052011344.jpg

Cleaned up the engine bay a little tonight too, it looks soo much better but im still not happy so going to do some more tomorrow. Then polish at some point ready for japfest :(

Also had a look to see what needs to be done with the FTE mani and im sure i know what needs to be done so may get that on sunday :)