Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

i bought my SR 2 weeks ago now so thought i would start a thread.

when i got the car home it wasn't in the best condition and seemed like it had never had a decent clean in its life!

heres some pics when i first got it

noplate1.jpg

noplates2.jpg

noplates4.jpg

DSC00987.jpg

DSC00986.jpg

the interior really smelt and was filthy so stripped it all out to give it a good clean :thumbsup:DSC01003-1.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

everything going back in

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01028.jpg

soon decided i wanted to turn it into a glanza replica so went and picked up a bonnet and then on the way back a 98 front bumper and fog lights from Starlet Nath, :lol::p

so fitted them asap

glanzafrontSR.jpg

SRglanzafront.jpg

just need to fit the fogs and get some glanza headlights and the front end is finished :D

will get some more pics maybe tomorrow.

Cheers Ryan :p

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments

not sure mate, thought they were? sure feels low enough over the speed bumps in town! :p:lol:

Yeah they are probably the standards, mine is lower as it has uprated springs on :thumbsup:

Im going to pick some front GT shocks + springs up soon.

looking great bud, good to see another sr transforming into a glanza rep :thumbsup:. I had a dent in exactly the same place when i bought mine, strange. I want your bumper :p. Keep up the good work bud, looking great so far.

chanelle x

Thanks chanelle, the dents are annoying! got one in the door too :lol: will get them sorted another time though as i want some glanza headlights 1st :p

Will look awesome when the V lights are in there matey. Wish i chose that bumper now when i did the conversion

Thanks mate, just cant find any :)

the bumper cost me more than a 96/97 one would but is worth it in my opinion as it looks more aggressive i think :(

Looks nice mate, not sure on that sticker though :(

How much was it for the bumper + bonnet if you don't mind mate??

i love my sticker :( , just needs to be a full replica before it looks right :)

paid £400 but it was all brand new parts and its a genuine 98 front lip! so didnt think it was too bad just need headlights now

i love my sticker :( , just needs to be a full replica before it looks right :)

paid £400 but it was all brand new parts and its a genuine 98 front lip! so didnt think it was too bad just need headlights now

Cheers mate, gave me a figure in my head now :(

I need to get a job before i spend anymore money on mine, spent over £100 already :D

Cheers mate, gave me a figure in my head now :(

I need to get a job before i spend anymore money on mine, spent over £100 already :(

totally transforms the front and is well worth it!

I've only had mine 2 weeks and got lots more to get yet :)

totally transforms the front and is well worth it!

I've only had mine 2 weeks and got lots more to get yet :(

It sure does mate, will look mint when you get the glanza lights !

Don't think im gunna do a glanza conversion though, gunna save up till' im 18 / 19 and get a white GT quad :)

It sure does mate, will look mint when you get the glanza lights !

Don't think im gunna do a glanza conversion though, gunna save up till' im 18 / 19 and get a white GT quad :(

nice! love quad light GTs :)

im probs gonna keep this for a while till i can get insured on a real glanza or just to the fte swap :(

nice! love quad light GTs :)

im probs gonna keep this for a while till i can get insured on a real glanza or just to the fte swap :(

Yup same mate, my cousin had one, was mint !

How old are you then? Just started driving or?

Ahh lol, ive just turned 17 this july :)

Kinda says it, but your first car then yeah?

Also see your from milton keynes, im about 30 mins away :(

yeah it is and i love it! wanted a glanza since i was about 12/13 and its been a long wait!

dont see any starlets round here really, I've never seen a GT in mk just 2 glanzas :(

yeah it is and i love it! wanted a glanza since i was about 12/13 and its been a long wait!

dont see any starlets round here really, I've never seen a GT in mk just 2 glanzas :)

No starlets round my area to mate, think i have the only starlet with-in a 20 mile radius :(