Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome mate! Just need those lights now :(

Can't wait to see it with them.

Jade x

thanks jade, cant wait to get some! the massive gap is annoying me now :p

need some square plates made up to and then the fronts done :D

You work fast mate!!

Looking awsome already

Shame about all the dints and lack of care from previous owner(s) :)

yeah :D want to get most of the glanza parts before i sort the dents out! bit annoyed as the biggest wasn't described in the add! :(

anyone know of someone thats got some glanza headlights they will sell? cant seem to find any!

• 2 weeks later...

slight update :)

Got some glanza headlights on the way now, and also got to pick up a glanza tailgate and spoiler soon so thought id take a few pics of the car how it is before they get here and i get round to fitting them ;)

DSC01131.jpg

DSC01123.jpg

plates2.jpg

plates3.jpg

plates7.jpg

plates1.jpg

plates4.jpg

plates5.jpg

plates6.jpg

plates8.jpg

Cheers ;)

that looks imense bud, i really like that, that front bumper is awsome. Its ashame about the dents though, i know someone in southend who would be able to do you a good deal on sorting dents out, if your interested drop me a pm and i will give you some more info. Also you so need to come to the next maidstone meet, whenever it is as i have a white glanza rep, will be great to see another one up there lol.

keep up the good work. Whats next?

chanelle x

That looks mint mate it really does, great job you've done :lol:

And thought you couldn't drive yet eh :rolleyes:

haha :thumbsup:, not legally, the only driving i do is on and off the drive! was my dad driving as he is insured on it till im 17 ;)

that looks imense bud, i really like that, that front bumper is awsome. Its ashame about the dents though, i know someone in southend who would be able to do you a good deal on sorting dents out, if your interested drop me a pm and i will give you some more info. Also you so need to come to the next maidstone meet, whenever it is as i have a white glanza rep, will be great to see another one up there lol.

keep up the good work. Whats next?

chanelle x

Thanks chanelle, will get the dents sorted soon as thats what my dad does anyways and im doing car body repair at college.

would be nice to try and get the car to a meet some time as i couldn't make it to JAE this year to have a look round, will defiantly be going to santa pod japshow next month if the weather is okay, hopefully in the starlet! :lol:

got a drivers door yesterday as it is worse than it looks in the pics! so next is a rear bumper if one comes up and then side skirts after the dent have been sorted

Thanks

looks great mate jus get the full 98 kit and get those dents taken out ul b flyin

great progress :p

Thanks, got a glanza tailgate in the garage that needs to be painted and a 98 spoiler too :rolleyes:

No way keep the SR back-end ! :p

i would have if i hadn't done the glanza conversion on the front mate, think if its going to be a replica it has to be a full one rather than a half attempted look?

wow man you work fast, you know what you need though is some sideskirts, whihc I just so happen to have for sale at £90 :p

would love the sideskirts! if i sell my SR tailgate i would have them straight off you!

Got some eyelids with my headlights so thought id rest them on to see what the look like, what do you think?

DSC01220.jpg

DSC01222.jpg

DSC01226-1.jpg

think im just going to leave them off.

DSC01235-1.jpg

finally got to see my dials in the dark too :p

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

Really pleased with these, make a really nice upgrade to the standard!

Cheers

Nice mods mate like the lids but they need to be colour coded :p

Does the Glanza cluster work? i.e the revs etc, I am sure Idrees had a few problems with getting them to work before

Yes mate, they work perfect! when i first got them in they was all wrong! one of the indicators was flashing the fuel warning light :p so took them back out and swapped the board on the SR ones for the glanza ones, and also swapped the ignition lights over from the SR dials. plugged them all back in and not found any fault so far, just they are in kph which i already knew :p

Cheers