Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice update Ryan :D i seen your post's the other day enquireing about the cusco coilovers but wasn't sure if you ended up geting them but obviously you did good man there are rare as fuccccccccccck........Keep up the good work mate i can see a 4EFTE engine going in this beast in the few year once you get some no claims bonus behind you :D

Nice update Ryan :D i seen your post's the other day enquireing about the cusco coilovers but wasn't sure if you ended up geting them but obviously you did good man there are rare as fuccccccccccck........Keep up the good work mate i can see a 4EFTE engine going in this beast in the few year once you get some no claims bonus behind you :D

thanks micky, I've always said i have big plans for the car and a 4EFTE is on that list of things! :D

thanks guys :)

ahaa! i would have told you but you wasn't on msn at the time! you got some for yours yet?

Nah don't think i'll bother now mate, My setup does the job excellently with a perfect mixture between comfort/handling.

Going to fit my manifold/decat then going to settle at 150/160bhp mark i think. I don't even go out 'cruising' at all anymore, must be getting old lol. Aslong as it looks nice and has the power when i fancy a little play i'll be happy.

Nah don't think i'll bother now mate, My setup does the job excellently with a perfect mixture between comfort/handling.

Going to fit my manifold/decat then going to settle at 150/160bhp mark i think. I don't even go out 'cruising' at all anymore, must be getting old lol. Aslong as it looks nice and has the power when i fancy a little play i'll be happy.

your setup is good anyway and sits quite low aswell ;)

Cusco coilovers overs are a nice buy. ;)

cheers mate. i thought so too and love them ;)

Coliovers look sweet buddy, it looks really low :)

believe it or not thats not the lowest they can go! :D

got something else cusco this weekend, this time a rear strut brace.

DSC01420.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

had to do a bit of trimming and yes i know my boot really lets the car down but i had to throw away my old carpet as something had been split over it and couldnt get the smell out, i will get a glanza one when i can.

not been out in the car yet so not been told if it makes much difference, on the look out for a front one now :)