Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its looking better and better this car mate i love it.

All the time and money you have put into it is paying off top work mate :lol:

P.s im also loveing the import sticker in the rear window make's it look more official :rolleyes:

Looks minted mate with the clear break light :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing this at Japfest.

thanks graig, really looking forward to japfest to see yours and other cars in person for once.

Its looking better and better this car mate i love it.

All the time and money you have put into it is paying off top work mate :lol:

P.s im also loveing the import sticker in the rear window make's it look more official ;)

cheers micky I've spent so much time and money on it that its gotta look right no matter what now. the sticker is an added bonus and puts instant value on the car :D theres a red N/A at my college that has a 'made in japan' sticker on it that i want to nick :p

Very nice mate, little touches like that are nicee :p

thanks mate ;)

Nice Glanza Rep dude, its a good read also,

I turn 17 on the 28th. ive been saving ALOT. and i decided to spoil myself, im importing a red Glanza S (see pic)

So stooked, ive wanted a glanza from like 13 aswell. im already buying mods for it :rolleyes:

Piece Dan.

its looking mint now mate, that clear brake light looks well nice, way better than a red one especially with your car being white ;)

Mark

cheers mark, had to be a clear one as the 98 spec look im after for has them and does looks better in my opinion :lol:

Nice Glanza Rep dude, its a good read also,

I turn 17 on the 28th. ive been saving ALOT. and i decided to spoil myself, im importing a red Glanza S (see pic)

So stooked, ive wanted a glanza from like 13 aswell. im already buying mods for it ;)

Piece Dan.

thanks dan, i was saving for a glanza S at 1st but they all seemed to be auto's and i decided insurance would be a little cheaper being a UK car and i have loved doing the conversion. Be sure to get a build thread up once its in the country and good luck with the driving! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

gave the car a clean today and also trial fitted the new wheels and all is well :rolleyes: just need to get some tires and maybe some new wheel nuts :D

anyways some pics of it clean as it dont stay like it for long.

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

if you aint noticed I've got my mirrors painted a few weeks ago aswell <_<

IMG_2844.jpg

:D :D

Its looking sexy Ryan :D but you do need to get some Glanza skirts on and it will finish it right off....Keep up the good work matey :D

cheers micky, I've had some skirts sat under my bed for about 4 months now :rolleyes: i will get them sprayed maybe when the rear quarter damage gets done. (hopefully very soon as its bugging me big time!)

Good work looking mint now lyk I want your front end now

odd that as i look at yours sometimes and think maybe i should have left the n/a front <_<

swops and cash your way haha

what do you want to swap your front for jonny? i would have loved a remix front bumper over having the glanza one but they arent easy to come across

cars looking good now ryan, like everyone says you just need the side skirts doing next, also what wheels are you putting on?

Mark

cars looking good now ryan, like everyone says you just need the side skirts doing next, also what wheels are you putting on?

Mark

cheers bud, wheels are 16" A'tech schneider's, probably going to be done white :D

aye the front end lol

just fancy a change :D

the remix is a change, loads of glanza fronts on this site :p