Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate c them recaros,wer they a str8 fit or did u hav to mod anythin?I've got recaros in mine but ther was ALOT of fuckin weldin and a burnt carpet lol

mines r out of a rover 820 turbo

lol, was alright, not to much messing about. they were out of a toyota surf and still had the original subframes with them so chopped the feet of my old seats and bolted them to the surf runners. took me about 3 days to work out what to do with them though! ;) ;) i need to get them welded still but not had the time to get all the carpet out again and get someone else to do it as its used daily.

• 3 weeks later...

not too much of an update on this, progress has been slow over the past month or so but...

DSC01387.jpg

got a glanza leather steering wheel in a few weeks ago. so much nicer than the SR one!

and the cup holder things i got months ago.

DSC01389.jpg

also should be getting some new wheels soon but i wont say what until they are on the car :p:(

thanks guys should be going on once they get tires! :p

smart car you got there bud :p

how much did you pay for all the bumpers and bonnet?

i'm looking at doing an sr project like this and just wanted to see some numbers :D

be brill if you could help me bud!

Thanks mate, too much :p

PM'd

His car doesnt really look like that, every pic is photoshopped, he doesnt even own a glanza bumper, infact do you even own a Starlet ryan? Hats of to you, your good on photoshop, the glanza kit actually looks kinda real..

:p booya!

His car doesnt really look like that, every pic is photoshopped, he doesnt even own a glanza bumper, infact do you even own a Starlet ryan? Hats of to you, your good on photoshop, the glanza kit actually looks kinda real..

:p booya!

:D ahaha! erm i dont know what to say :p errrm.. leave me alone! :p