Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks mint mate,nice to see my old cusco coilie's and rear strut brace go to a good home! keep up the good work.

Aaron

thanks aaron, couldn't be more pleased with them! :lol:

hope to see your gtir where i used to see your GT some mornings. :rolleyes:

look koool man skirts will set it of nicely, loose the number plate thow makes it look tackey me thinks with the TRD bit B)

^^^^ agreed

looks mint tho the rest of it will look cool with the skirts looks a bit lyk mine in some the pics lol

keep it up ^_^

thanks again for the comments ^_^

loose the number plate thow makes it look tackey me thinks with the TRD bit :p

i wasn't sure on the plates at 1st but i needed some square ones and i got these from a *cough* 'ford RS day' so they had this design and i just went with it lol, dont bother me now though B)

also got the clear brake light on so it looks alot neater now B)

This'll look so nice once the sideskirts are on! ^_^

Have you considered Reflet lenses? They look quite nice on white Vs! 98's sound good too though B)

thanks bud, yeah i did think about reflets but wasn't sure if they would look odd being red with the clear brake light? they go for about the same as 98 specs anyway. hmm decisions..

Awsome :rolleyes:

Gives me a good picture of what ours will look like glanza kitted with speedlines ;)

Just need an exhaust and rear lights :lol:

cheers sparky :o i still really like the speedlines and was going to do them white, but now i have the A-techs im thinking of keeping them and doing them grey for a change in winter. :D