Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah tbh i was carrying cleaning stuff around with me all day and everytime i came near the stand i would nip back and give it another coat of QD ;)

Still doubt it'll be clean for tomorrow though!

And thanks mate im starting to like the BC more and more B)

Thanks for all the positive comments folks, appreciate it.

Yeah tbh i was carrying cleaning stuff around with me all day and everytime i came near the stand i would nip back and give it another coat of QD ;)

Still doubt it'll be clean for tomorrow though!

And thanks mate im starting to like the BC more and more B)

ahaa, dont worry mate, mines not all that clean now really either lol

Well the car performed well saturday, Im Really shocked by my result at the RR day, i expected much less, sure luke can confirm that lol

264513_236680719692809_100000526494833_900606_4829492_n.jpg

25062011033.jpg

yep she made 80.5 bhp, only mods being, k&n panel filter, decat and custom mid section. So didn't expect it from the standard inlet :(

also yesterday i decided to paint the awful rusty looking brakes too. looks soo much cleaner :)

27062011037.jpg

27062011036.jpg

26062011035.jpg

:thumbsup:

Sweet ride an good to meet you at RR day Ryan

John

thanks john, appreciate it. Was good to meet you too :)

One of my favourite n/a conversion car, silver is good colour and looks fresh, Iam going to do mine dark grey when I get chance, are you planning of doing any other performance mods?

Thanks allot bud. i decided on silver because allot off the newer cars have silver. Not really planning any other big engine mods.. got a 4EFTE inlet an throttle body to go on but im not really in any rush :(

Done something I've waited to do for ages now and Paint the door frames :D

Need to do the rear quarter bit still but im going to do them exactly like a glanza inside the door shut. so il do it later on at some point lol

04072011048.jpg

04072011049.jpg

04072011050.jpg

really pleased with the outcome.

also notice the c pillar bar is back in. :D

Wow that actually looks good without doing the other bit :D will be the finishing touch when its complete !!

Well jealous of them alloys :D :D

By the way what colour spray did you use?

Joe

Wow that actually looks good without doing the other bit :D will be the finishing touch when its complete !!

Well jealous of them alloys :D :D

By the way what colour spray did you use?

Joe

Thanks mate, appreciate it :) get loads off comments about the wheels lol i bought some matte black but used satin black in the end as i didnt really want them matte.

i wouldnt bother doing the insides mate, tbh id just get a bit of black vinyl for that bit.

looks mint tho mate. I love this car!

Thanks bud :( yeah was undecided on the door shut but thought id be happier with it done like a glanza. Don't wanna regret it and wish i had done it in the future.

Looks sweet mate, really want to do this to mine but don't think its gonna happen

cheers bud :D just one off those things ya never get round too, looking at your insurance quote you might end up doing it lol :D

looks mint pal :p still need 2 do it 2 mine lol

thanks matey, defo worth doing :p

Awsome touch mate, looking top class

Some wind deflectors to finish it off

appreciate it mate, mmm maybe i know it should have them but im not really a huge fan to be honest. So still debating it though lol

Finished them off today and looks spot on oem to be fair. Quite pleased with the result.

Mates Glanza..

03072011043.jpg

And mine..

06072011054.jpg

06072011053.jpg

06072011055.jpg

06072011057.jpg

also polished it up with japfest coming up. It still amazes me how good she comes up considering what the paintwork was originally like.

06072011056.jpg

06072011066.jpg

06072011065.jpg

06072011068.jpg

06072011060.jpg

06072011061.jpg

06072011063.jpg

06072011069.jpg

still got to raise the front bumper but keep forgetting lol :p