Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just gets better and better thought the seats were new additions when I seen it at JapFest, lucky twat :(

Look mint condition too, this car is amazing, I'd happily own it :D

This just gets better and better thought the seats were new additions when I seen it at JapFest, lucky twat :D

Look mint condition too, this car is amazing, I'd happily own it :p

ahaa thanks matey :D you have boost and takata's though.. lucky twat :D

Best Conversion i have ever seen mate :lol:

Nice to meet you also.

thanks bud, was good to meet you quickly too :p

thanks bigman. and you bud, now know why you have that username :p fairplay coming all that way!

yeah haha :lol: got home at 12.45 am after leaving the show about 5ish! cant come to japfest 2 but will defo be at JAE

ouch, must have been one long day for you! il have to see about jae.. damn work.

yeah left mine at 7.30 pm got to the hotel at 3.45am then got up at 6am to leave for the services then went to the show and drove home that night!

get your ass to JAE should be a good laugh!

good to meet you again dude, had a bit of a better chat this time around compared to jf2 last year lol

car was looking super sexy fp dude, sounded like a honda though haha :p i thought they were digging up the track with a jack hammer when i 1st heard it :lol:

yeah left mine at 7.30 pm got to the hotel at 3.45am then got up at 6am to leave for the services then went to the show and drove home that night!

get your ass to JAE should be a good laugh!

ha good on you mate! will see. if not il pop over on the sunday.

good to meet you again dude, had a bit of a better chat this time around compared to jf2 last year lol

car was looking super sexy fp dude, sounded like a honda though haha :p i thought they were digging up the track with a jack hammer when i 1st heard it :p

ahaa it is bloody loud! the neighbors totally love it :D thanks mate, was good to meet you again and jade :lol:

aha and you bud :lol: naa the weather wasnt too good and i couldnt be bothered lol, then realized it could mess up the tracking going with the bigger wheels and adjusting the height. wanna swap them for the advans? :p

took these earlier on my phone so nothing special but thought id share.. really wish i did have a decent camera, may have to invest in one soon. :( the car was also filthy. Not cleaned it since japfest but ohh well ;)

18052011361.jpg

18052011362.jpg

18052011364.jpg

18052011365.jpg

18052011368.jpg

18052011369.jpg

18052011376.jpg

18052011377.jpg

18052011379.jpg

18052011380.jpg

18052011382.jpg

18052011370.jpg