Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

Yeah Ryan I did Vinyl, simply because I don't trust myself with spraying the bodywork :D

Do the insides as well :)

:)

will see about doing the insides as well :p

lmao its only a few dots its not to noticeable if i dont wash it lmao just looks like dust

lol, never noticed it in any of your photos so it cant be that bad.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl

hahaha lol!!!! ryan your making me out to be horrible i was not like that at all!!! i politley said for you to come and you said you wuld love to put your baby on the stand lol!!!

i did say you would leave the side down if you didnt come :) lol!!!!

im a woman im allowed to nag lol

xxx

lmao nagging is forbidden during the world cup, wether its being watched or not so you cant use that excuse missy lmao,

and @ryan, how much would you usually expect to pay for half a litre of paint dude? seein as your doing spraying

Guest ep82_girl
lmao nagging is forbidden during the world cup, wether its being watched or not so you cant use that excuse missy lmao,

and @ryan, how much would you usually expect to pay for half a litre of paint dude? seein as your doing spraying

the world cup what a waste of tv!!! :) if it was the 6 nations i would agree with you there!!!

MR lol

xx

probably hard to get half a litre but a litre mixed would be around 40-50.

looking good ryan shes a credit to you! wish i had a car like this for my first car!

thanks bud! means alot. :)

Skirts look mint Ryan mate!! Good Stuff!!

cheers liam! will you be able to get to japfest2 would be nice to see your car. :)

oh just wondering because i bought half a litre earlier for 18 which i thought was a fair price to be fair

reckon that'd be enough for a bonnet dude?

yeah thats plenty bud, would only need .3 of a litre and then you add thinners so its more than enough. you spraying it yourself?