Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha :) yes definitely, but at least its a job, wish i had gone to uni when i had the chance lol

and @gall, seein as your from taunton do you know tom clifford, and jordan seeley? i cant think of jordans brothers name tho

I've used that one so many times across forums, never gets old! :)

Lang, doesn't ring a bell. Though Sealy, I know a Sally Sealy (well.. know of, she went to my school but two years below). Hit me up on msn if you have a shot of them, might recognise the faces.. Do you know where abouts in Taunton they live?

:D a 98 spec glanza with as many oem extra's as i can find. :(

oh and skirts will be held with tiger seal. was planning to do them at the weekend but im working :lol: however when there is a will there is a way!

i tried tiger seal dude, FAIL! i ended up riveting mine on with some washers so that they didnt slip though the holes along the bottom if i remember correctly i used the 5mm rivets and the washers with a 5mm hole in, wworked a treat along to bottm, and 1 in each end just to be sure, but you mite have to drill new holes for it to be rivetted at the front, but you could always use self tappers but make sure you use a larger screw than the drill bit to make sure they stay in there

picked up these glanza recaro door cards yesterday to match the seats

17062010307.jpg

i know yes i was not too sure on the speakers either at 1st but seeing them in the car i quite like them now! :D

17062010316.jpg

17062010313.jpg

so thats my recaro interior complete now and i love it! :)

17062010319.jpg

and also picked up this too! just awaiting paint obviously. ^_^

17062010321.jpg