Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes on my roof rack :thumbsup: lmfao

and yeh he was selling the car to my mate and he said he'll leave the bucket seats in the car, and give him the standard seats incase he wanted to swap them over so for taking him my mate was gunna give me the buckets, but when we got there he taken them out and said he wanted 100 for them lol

Thanks guys, really am loving looking at it and driving it now. Cant believe it will be a year next month since I bought it. Gone so quick!

Luke.. Yeah got the insurance down, went with quinn like you said. Thanks! :thumbsup: Got it for £1500 with all mods, Its alot but I would have to pay that for something like a corsa.

Nice one, i have just paid 1.3k renewal for mine :):( :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so a year of me owning the car passed this week and it passed its 1st MOT with me! good girl! I honestly cannot believe its been a year already and I've loved every moment of it!

noplate1.jpg

DSC00987.jpg

noplates7.jpg

DSC01250.jpg

and how she stands today (sorry couldn't be bothered to scan it :lol: )

19082010615.jpg

15082010523.jpg

Its come such a long way since and i still have many things planned for it in the future, 1st thing though is passing my driving test, i passed my theory and have my test booked so watch this space :)

looked quality on sunday pal :lol: loved the L plates :D

thanks bud, It was soo embarrassing turning up at the car park with them and everyone like wtf? :D

Oi oi how did you get that pic? :p

they was taking pics when we drove in.. i didn't see them take the pic either but found it in the tent where they were selling them, they do it at santa pod aswell. :)

Oi oi how did you get that pic? :lol:

if your talking about the pic with the japfest 2 logo in it, there was a big tent selling them, they must have been taking pictures on the way in.

• 3 months later...

not allot has really changed on my rep due to having to pay for insurance lol but heres something! :)

found my cooling plate i bought ages ago today so cleaned it up, got all the corrosion off and painted it :(

12122010716.jpg

Also got some new wheels... well not so new but i refurbed them at work and done them a mitsubishi gun metal grey. Just awaiting tires now.

12122010719.jpg

12122010717.jpg

might aswell add these few pics of the car here too.

GetInlineaspx18.jpg

GetInlineaspx11.jpg

GetInlineaspx9.jpg

GetInlineaspx4.jpg

hope ya like :)

oh and someone also vandalized it :(:)

03122010714.jpg