Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmint!

simple as that!

MINT!

Phil.

Thanks alot Phil! Really appreciated :(

Awesome mate, them speedlines look teh secks B)

cheers bud, wasnt sure how they would turn out as i only used a colour chip but they are exactly how i wanted them :)

looking forward to see they speedlines on the car, should look nice

they will be on as soon as i get tires :D

Still haven't got the rear CUSCO's fixed yet?

Dissapointed Ryan..... :)

But shes looking great.....dirty but great :)

dont even go there with the cusco's, lol I've had it with them! i got the new rings, but the bottom half of the shock need to come off so i can get them on. i just cant split the shocks they are rock solid! :( going to try heat on them and if i still cant get them off then il look around and save for something else unfortunately.

i Know how you feel bud, just work like a slave and get some new MiesterR's :(

was thinking more like teins to be honest lol but yeah maybe miester's, i just aint got the cash i used to have to blow on the car anymore :)

i love this car!!

n so's my missus just shown her pics and she was like its right nice haha

Wow, Thanks allot buddy :) have to admit i was starting to lose the love, but after everytime of driving it and modding it that little bit more i love it again! :(

loving the Speedies, nice colour choice

Thanks bud, was abit unsure what they would look like but they turned out exactly how i wanted :)

yes but ive pretty much got new tyres on my other wheels atm :/ and im claiming them winter wheels ;) lol

and im putting my money into something rather sexual :p

to be revealed in full by the end of feb hopefully :D

ahh i see :D oh and is it some kinda kit? ;)

also..

Got my c-pillar bar on quickly tonight after work. :D no pic's though :/ fail..

easy matey, i got a flat head screwdriver in the side of them and they just pop open, there's a 14 bolt underneath. only problem i found was getting the seatbelts back on which i aint done yet (will do them at the weekend) as i didn't have time.

Yeah, i tried with a flat blade screw driver to, it felt like it was going to snap. Guess i need to stop being a pussy - putting them back on i read you might need some washers to space it out? if that makes sence?!?!

yeah maybe lol not sure on the washers, seems like you need a longer bolt to me.. was in abit of a hurry so just thought bugger this! and just put the bar on :) will take a better look at the weekend though and work something out unless someone else says how too before. Also you got your bride in yet?