Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

little something..

23022011129.jpg

pics don't do these justice they look mint! wanted one for ages so thanks luke! easy to fit too but wouldn't advise doing these in the dark, spent half the time trying to find the screws id dropped! ;) want to start getting a few other little oem extra's now :p

was going to fit it sunday but couldn't wait :p guide was a great help to be honest as i would have ripped the whole thing out not realizing i could just take the front off! the flash makes them look like stripes off carbon but it so isnt in person. thanks again luke ;)

are these off ebay? some guys just listed some that look the same. I personally love the the of carbon fibre, hope they fit my SR -.-

No LukEP does them on here, I think thats his eBay account though.. Not sure ;)

But yes they will fit your SR.

Looks awesome dude :p

Just need to sort that drag style height.. Even though I think it looks badass :p

thanks luke :) yeah i know, really should have just stuck with the tte set up i had now but hey seemed a good buy at the time :( also gives a nice driving position how it is to be honest lol

are these off ebay? some guys just listed some that look the same. I personally love the the of carbon fibre, hope they fit my SR -.-

as said matey, they will fit your SR dials :)

How much trouble was the Glanza dials to wire in mate?

its easy once you work it out mate. i just swapped a load off bits from the SR dials, yours dont have the rev counter does it? im sure if you did what i done you could get them to work just without the rpm. Sure Ryan Lang knows how to do that though? send me a PM if and when you get some and il try and explain it better there.

Surround looks awesome mate :)

thanks liam :)

yeah im sure but the green board thingy on the back off them has to be changed with an n/a one as its completely different. i also changed the light cover, ignition light? things over so they would work correctly with the green board on the back. quite hard to explain so sorry if it dont make that much sense lol

badtimes.. im having issues with the car not starting and then cutting out at the moment but i think im going to change the alternator as im sure its that now..

also hit one hell off a pot hole the other day which has scuffed and cracked a little paint off my front lip, needless to say i was screwing for hours.. never mind though my boss has said i can book some days holiday and sort the car at work myself :( which also means an excuse to smooth the lip in hopefully B) love working in a bodyshop at times lol

anyways.. the good stuff, a little something came in the post today.. they need a little work but nothing major. Hopefully a little sweet talking and measurements sent to lukEP and i can get some new stickers made up for them :)

01032011167.jpg

:)

lol I'll just drop you a PM if we get some Glanza dials one day :)

shes having my paseo dials when i do the conversion because ive got glanza dials for when i do the swap

shit about your bumper dude :/ but loving the door trim thingy majigs lol

hope you figure out the engine problems bud

Yeh man I was so close to bidding on them :)

Fire the measurements over actually my new message light is flashing :(

Edit: nope it was mr bower :), fire the siZe over

shes having my paseo dials when i do the conversion because ive got glanza dials for when i do the swap

shit about your bumper dude :/ but loving the door trim thingy majigs lol

hope you figure out the engine problems bud

cheers bud, hope to have the starting problem sorted soon. was thinking about how much the cars doing my head in at work last night then walked out, saw it under the light and all was taken back and then she started for the 1st time in ages for me. :D

Liking that! Crap on the lip fiasco

thanks amjad! was gutted but hopefully be better soon :D

Yeh man I was so close to bidding on them :)

Fire the measurements over actually my new message light is flashing B)

Edit: nope it was mr bower :), fire the siZe over

star! PM sent bud :(

ive got these door sill things in mine!!

nice

are they optional extra and are they rare ive never seen them before tbh??

seen them on a few starlets but not many. yes they were a factory option :(

Tuesday i took my car into work to get the front bumper re-sprayed because off a scuff i couldn't live with thanks to a pothole and i have never really been very happy with the gap in my front lip.

so off with the bumper..

08032011175.jpg

then back at home tonight

09032011182.jpg

09032011186.jpg

as you can see it all looks smoothed in now, im soo happy with it :p

09032011184.jpg

and all fitted up, i would much rather just not have a front plate to be honest as i think it looks better without but needs must.. might go for a slightly smaller one without the TRD or something though.

09032011188.jpg

09032011192.jpg

not a massive update i know but has made the car look a little more tidy i think B)