Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah my bro got some of the new Rainsport 2s and says they are great!

with the weather in NI being permanent w*nk, i have always just opted for decent rain tyres all year round, even the summer, its just too wet most of the time for decetn dry weather tires tbh.

Rainsport 2s it will be whenever i can get around to it!

Phil.

Picture Update

Ok, first up, how i have neatly mounted the SSBC and hidden its black box! excuse the dirt on the pedal and mat!

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Santa very kindly bought me a Whiteline Antilift kit from Nath, and I have also received a Sard magnetic sump plug from Nath too!

DSC_0002-3.jpg

And I found this neat little pressie stashed in my car when I collected her from Jay's, its an OEM tool kit! score!

DSC_0010-1.jpg

Phil.

Uniroyal Rainsports mate. the roads are fairly shocking to be fair, and the tires are probably due for replacement anyway, but i was assuming that tread meant grip, silly me lol. they may well be like 4 years old, but they seem in good nick, ah well, simple fix nonetheless.

Phil.

:) :) :)

A 4 year old set of tyres? How?

I trashed a set of T1R's in under 4 months. :thumbsup:

Glad it wasnt all bad news from the garage Phillip :)

As for tyres, i would just get a fresh set of Uniroyals and let them settle in, and you should have some grip again!!! Failing that get some Goodyear F1 Assimetrics dude if they lose grip ill eat my own Head :thumbsup:

cheers lads.

Yes the start button works, its from a Honda S2000, it doesnt light up anymore tho, but in fairness its been fitted for aournd 4 years lol! so Si mate, your how too was from before then! because I've been with the mrs for 3 years and it was fitted WAY before i met her!

no i dont have an emergency/first aid kit! anyone wana sell me one? lol

Phil.

now fitted with bright red OZ Titans at the front........grey speedies at the rear, blurple car, red titans at the front.....oddly delicious! must get some pics before they come off!!!! no more beggin God to spare me from headgerows, the car in front and wheel spin!

boost gauge mounting FAILED....i dont like the look of them wires back there (to more the rev counter i mean), i aint cutting them bad boys on my lonesome, no sir-ee bob i am not! careful deliberation of positioning required!

Phil.

ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT your AVATAR BITCH!

is there more of her or not! this is the THIRD time i have asked!! BITCH!

Phil.

o rly? I haven't seen any requests :D

No, i only found the .gif whilst looking for wallpapers for my phone :(

I'll try to get some pics on tuesday before work lads, or wed.

Luke - u are USELESS!!! totally, useless.

@ Oz - thank u very much for your kind words dude. she has had her ups and downs, but i never thought she be standing how she is now. for the next while its all about simply tidying up some loose ends and fine details and trying to cut back on unnecessary spendings for a while, just try to take care of the little things that aggitate the hell outta me.

Phil.

alrighty then, thanks to Mark (Pandamonium) today saw the rev counter moved and the boost gauge mounted. fair bit of wire cutting and soldering requried, and WeeJohn will be required to make the rev counter work again and to light up, but at least now the boost gauge is somewhere i can see it! also trying to get an Apexi boost gauge off iamlegend, been searching for a mint one of these, same as Bildo's, for MONTHS!

gotta get used to the change of layout on the dash after so many years, but change is progress! will get photees soon.

Phil.