Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW! Phil shes seriously looking AWESOME now! I love her shes looks amazing!!!!

Those fogs are a nice little touch, that front looks soo aggressive and smart!! I'd say get the top grille smoothed and meshed now (All the bars cut out and black mesh!)

The interior looks awesome aswell, love the look of those guages man they look cool! I say a nice little steering wheel in there to finish off :lol:

Keep up the progress my friend!

thanks guys!!!! yeah i can just see my grans face if i were to say GRAN!!! U NEED THIS HERE KIT I SWEAR U DO!!!!!!! :lol::)

Thanks Rick mate, really appreciate that, didnt use the brackets in the end, mark bolted them thro the bumper itself.

Thanks Idrees mate, yeah i fancy a steerin wheel but need harnesses first as dont want to loose airbag with just a crappy factory seatbelt to stop my face being imploded!

Phil.

used the one rick sent me and had a relay wired into it (apparently) and its held in place with glue :lol::) and self tappin screws :p ;)

Xenon bulbs and sidelight bulbs arrived today and are fitted, lookin forward to seein wot they're like later when its dark!!! should look well better with the fogs than the crappy nasty yellow ones! again, thanks to muddyell for the link!

Phil.

takes 2 secs once u get the annoyin rubber boots off, piece of pish!!!!!!!!! get it done u lazy bollox u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :p :P ;)

met up with the fodog last nite for a few quick snaps at the polar bear in Ballygalley.

DSC_0080.jpg

Poor biker got no option, he was photo'd!!!!

DSC_0081-1.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

Think this one is pretty cool!!!!!!

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

With the YRV-uh, cheeky bum shot as Graeme would say!

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

U move! NO u move! No YOU move!! i want to go for a swim YOU MOVE!!!!

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

think i got the focus the wrong way round on this one, theres never a Lobo around when u need one!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::)

DSC_0106.jpg

Phil.

Well what can i say????

That truly amazing scenery really compliments both the rides :lol:

Xenon bulbs will looks sweet on the nanglewagon for sure!!!

Nice one my compadre....keep up the fantabulous work!! :D:D

:D :D B):lol: thanks guys! xenon bulbs are GREAT!!!! i LOVE them!!!! they're not ony weelllllllllll cool, but light the road up better too!!!! ice white side lights are also bling!!! £4.99 WELL spent!

took a few quick snaps at Carol's last night of the bulbs.

ice white side lights

DSCN0689.jpg

side lights and fogs, always annoyed me when other people did it but now i call it the Geo style of cruisin lol!

DSCN0687.jpg

Main beam and fogs

DSCN0688.jpg

well happy am i!!!!!!!

Phil.

Ditto that!!!!

Didnt your last sig have the car with its first set of 14s and spoiler less??? B)B)

Looking good now matey very classy :D

Im not too fussed on those xenon main beams :lol: dont look very blue/white to mee :D