Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks martin mate! :unsure::D

:lol: :lol: :D :D sorry Gaz and Idrees, my bad lol!

yeah I've decided on some wheels, just have to wait for the konigs to sell so i can get the money to pay for them...they're 15s and they'll be anthracite...and MOST people wont like them at all but its my car so i dont care...so from that a few folk will already know wot they are lol! probably wont be on before the winter returns but that gives me time to sort some tyres for them too and get them all clean and shiny!

Phil.

The progress is looking awesome man, the speedlines look tidy enough, tho i've never found out the weight of them tho compared to others... but neways, looking forward to seeing what wheels you put on next phil.

Loving the rear disc conversions makes it look so much sportier, You've done the n/as proud nanglebadge and wagon! :unsure:

Keep it up.

T

Just came across your update mate.

Really liking the progress man, and cheers for representing UKSCNI @JAE once again!!!

I love the different approach that everyone makes on the n/a scene, keep up the good work bro!

Talk soon

Joz

Hosage looking good you great big buffty :unsure:

However, a word of warning, keep an eye on the Blue hose that goes between the breather on the rocker cover & the inlet mani, because my one had started melting due to the heat that goes through it.

Keep up the good work though amigo :D

thanks guys, mucho appreciatedo!!!!!!!!!!

damn car's doin my head in at the mo, the rear is makin more noises and i dunno wot the hell it is, dont think its the panhard rod anymore...stupid car, ah well nothin new there i guess lol!!!

sorry si mate, i have somoe left at the mo but i have plans for it, if theres any after that i'll let u know man, i think its just 3mm stuff dude, got it at the samco stall at JAE.

Phil.

ok i dont know wot the hell the noise is...

however i have adopted a new approach...rather than tryin to find it and fix it...my bro has DROWNED IT THE FUCK OUT so it dont bother me no more!!

'wot do u mean phil??' i hear u ask...i mean 15"Xplod sub w/ 1600watt xplod digital amp thats wot i mean! oh...my ears!! they are ruined! and i think caol is gonna kick my ass!! :p:lol: :lol: gonna floor and carpet it all up and hide the wires because right now it looks ridiculous but one step at a time!

Phil.

ok pics as promised.

first my sexy black leather steerin wheel courtesy of Nath!

DSC_0079-2.jpg

15" sub and 1600W amp, might sink sub into wheel well like bourkey has doone, not sure yet, either way its gettin a carpeted floor etc etc when mark gets back from france in about 3weeks. it makes my skeleton rattle!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0080-2.jpg

my dad bought a Sigma DG zooooooooooooooom lense for the D50 so i thought i'd muck about with it to see wot i came up with, not great as the normal lense should probably have been used for these ppics but i fancied messin about with it anyway for fun!

DSC_0084-1.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

my state of the art home and car security system!

DSC_0083-2.jpg

DSC_0082-2.jpg

DSC_0081-3.jpg

messin about

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0094-1.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

Phil.

Looks good with the steering wheel and the painted intake and rocker cover,

All in all a great car, keep it up.

And I see you have had a gay moment there, when you were taking pictures of the flowers, hehe...

But I like the pics of the fish tank.