• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we can on wait and see what happens. There's already a manufacture's sticker on the inside rim and usually the centre badge it stook on so I have confidence in my vinyl.

:mellow:

Passed Its MOT today ..... with flying colours not one advisory even passed emisions with no cat thanks to my hks ecu being adjustable while he was tesing it plus MOT tester was well impressed how clean my car was for being 14years old: WINZ!!

8417f1f1.jpg

ee271a02.jpg

dce3574c.jpg

35739c7d.jpg

Plus got given....... YES given a 98 spec front bumper today of my new boyfriend :lol: WIN WINZ!!

Paul Ive told susan I want a devorce and I'm coming to chester to live with you.

also order a 98spec front lip(replica But Two peice) of ebay for not alot of money. WIN WIN WINZ!!!

sex wee time :lol:

LOL you guys...... :(:D

chesh has just gone after dropping the bumper off, it need a bit of work but it was freeeeee :( Just like my cuddles , line up guys this might take a while B)

by the way phil its "Hewlett" like the computer company :p

ste you'll have to wait a while me and phil do cuddles for ages :(

sam the gearbox is still broke not got the funds to fix it ATM but ............ think.........rebuild...........plus...........LSD = :(

lol i know, i realised once i'd shut my PC off last nite "hmmmm...what did i just do wrong there....OH YEAH!! FUCK!" but i was too lazy to turn it back on, so i fixed it this morning...hoooops!

also, Luke gives mega-cuddles! u guys have no idea! its deep, passionate, loving, tender, and raw all at once. sublime would be the best description!

sublime.

Phil.

No worries Phil I knew what ya ment.

This thread turning a bit fluffy and cute :(

Chesh you really do need to stop with the generosity just wait till I get my stuff first then stop.

lol @ chesh

thanks iddy.

well also a certain someone has sorted me out 98spec rear clusters, 98spec clear spoiler brake light, 98 spec clear fogs and some ? ........ should be here soon will update when there here.