• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to see my old parts being reused years later :thumbsup: they suit your car well Luke. I've still got two spare headrests to go with them, I'll pass them to you when I next see you as they are no use to me!

Thanks for the kind comments guys makes it worth while and the seats are so much more comfy, they sit you slightly higher and defo help to feel the corners more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well small update:

Took the wife to hollinworth lake few weeks back and as i went over the brow of a hill onto some rail tracks didn't see there was a concreat slab missing from inbetwwen the tracks and WACK smacked all under the front of the car Oh well shit happens had a quick look nothing leaking out so just carried on.......

well yesterday had it over the pit to see V in the bottom of my intercooler both pipes from intercooler are flat and the exhaust at the front is flat :) but everything still works so it can stay like that for now.

and ported and polished my exhaust mani some more for sat's RR meet and fitted decat removed/sold my hdi ebc-r and adjusted hks actuator to .8bar

I can feel the difference of the decat plus its alot louder to, think porting the mani again helped to.

fitted all 4 new toyos as well on monday as they were a bit low and with rr coming up thought better get it sorted.

tomoz will have full service and boost set to 1bar and friday is clean the car day :thumbsup:

what time you coming round craig?