• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep bro im on here now. and yep i can port out exhaust mainfolds for a small fee, and not just No 3, but all ports are very restricted. 2 & 3 being the worst. the company web site will be up and going soon. www.motor-technics.co.uk check her out. may also be taking on a aprentice soon i hope to pass on alot of my passion for race cars.

Right small update just fitted some old HID's to my fog/spot lights there alot brighter now i will post picture tomoz i wont be doing the dipped/main beem as of the porblem of light scatter i'll just upgrade the bulbs

Right small update just fitted some old HID's to my fog/spot lights there alot brighter now i will post picture tomoz i wont be doing the dipped/main beem as of the porblem of light scatter i'll just upgrade the bulbs

hows the box pal ?

was there everything there you needed

hope everything was fine for you

thanks again

yeh mate working good just finding it a little difficult to put it in reverse but i can remeber you giving me a handfull of bolts and springs and saying this spring goes here, and then relised you didnt have flywheel so i give it you all back and never got it off you again? but I just have to fiddle with it abit and it goes in

• 2 weeks later...

Right peeps done a bit of styling/detailing last few days removed so badges off the boot, changed wheels (schnieder A-Tech Light weights), painted my calipers silver and fitted some ultra light weight D1 SPEC wheels nuts in gray and the brightest spigot rings ever lol.

SDC13134.jpg

SDC13133.jpg

SDC13132.jpg

SDC13131.jpg

SDC13130.jpg

SDC13129.jpg

SDC13128.jpg

SDC13127.jpg

cheers micky yeh it getting there need to do handling and breaking mods next when i get my tax rebate.

@craig yeh they dont feel real there that light do they?

Looks erm.....familiar. :rolleyes:

Lol oh yeh looks like i've copied ya plus i've got you front lip on to nut but i havent wheels just come up at the right time and right price.

Lol oh yeh looks like i've copied ya plus i've got you front lip on to nut but i havent wheels just come up at the right time and right price.

Great minds and all that, looks a treat, think these wheels suit silver v's perfectly.

Thanks lads, i'm enjoying doing all the stuff the anoying thing is just waiting to get the work done.

But anyway look what turned up this morning GRIPAGE!!!

£125 delivered to my door £24 to get them fitted and balanced new valves! Bargin!

SDC13137.jpg