• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure but it still works every gear no noises so hopefully is a simple fix but can't afford to send it off ATM because I'm converting my outhouse into a work then because my stuff is all over the house and it need sorting before anything.

I have tried to split the box but it won't come apart on me but I've no clue what to look for if I did get it split lol

6speeds was out of a corolla g6/g6r mate. That's it I'm going to do it. I'll start collecting

Now

Liam the wheels will be refurbed first before I apply all the stickers and then it'll just be keeping th

Clean.

Phil by any chance can you link that up or put a piccy up for me please. ;)

glad to see you going back the the 6 speeder (6 speed FTW!) on a side note, tyou can get away with the starlet shifter cables if you trim 15mm off the corolla gear linakge mount on the box (that's what i did to get it one the paseo). i'm glad you're getting her back on the road too and that she drive with a turbo, it's makes me worry less about my impending TD04 conversion shredding the box.

awesome thread, more pictures please!