• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dont it to tone down the induction noise/chatter as it was getting a bit annying........ but seems to pull alittle better now lower down the rev range so I'm happy with that plus someones looking at the 6spped tomoz so hopfully its not a big thing to fix.

Sexy indeed!!! VERY!!!

got my gear box fixed..... there was a bit of broken driveshaft in there and one of the diff planet gears had teeth missing

just need a new pressure plate and thrust bearing now so its ready to fit when the weather gets better.

Cheers lads yeh soon it will be back together iddy pm me how much mate!!!

@micky I have yeh the ratio are close and i like it! going from 6 to 5speed I hated the 5 speed it felt laggy and i seem to use more fuel. I think the lower ratio took load off the engine making it easier for the engine to do its job esp on the motorway pickup from 5/6 is awesome i would recomend it but I'd be carful were you buy it the bit of driveshaft isn't a bit of mine so it must of come of the previous car it was fitted to luck it lasted 12month TBH.