• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the car pop alot more now with the heatwrap? i heard itsbad for the car in some way?

i really wanna do mine.

Not sure because it a new Zorst to, so it pops more than my old one anyway not sure if the heat wrap helps

Cheers matt still to loud for me might have an extra silencer put in it

Cheers john, yeh been really busy need it all sorting for japfest now and had the ALK for nearly 12month now and only just fit it, new water pump on and crank oil seal. Hopefully should get the power steering belt polarva sorted out today, local motor factors have sent me two wrong ones so far which is starting to piss me off big time.

All sorted, 6speeds back in and smoooooth as fuck even goes in reverse without a fight lol.

ALK fitted and wow it grips more on the front seems to dig in more, crank oil seal fixed so no more oil leak :), also had to change the water pump which was only just over 12month old :) as it had a drip on it so better safe than sorry. Also fitted my 98spec fogs and it was a pain in the arse, but looks the dogs dangles.

Car seems to be pulling like a train with the 6speed on I've missed it so much. Would defo recommend one to anyone

04a30eca.jpg

f79badc6.jpg

Cam belt off so if it needs doing may as well do it while your at it

cam belt was changed about 6month ago when my water pump shat its self! :) gota love these cars, they always keep you busy!

gearbox off, cluch flywheel off, sump off, remove old crank seal, scrape off all the old gasket sealant and clean, then replace and re fit everything. bit of a job!!

looking good mate! what was the crank seal like to change? mines on its way out i think! :)
  • 5 weeks later...

Few update one I'm back, been away and busy doing a few things around the house.

plus got some coilovers, TRD fronts and cusco rears. smoothed my rocker cover and painted plus finished painting my fuel rail and injectors IMO looks minted......

also painted a few other bits that need pictures taking.

0084be35.jpg

92fb95da.jpg

d1917a80.jpg

bee7c66d.jpg

8d9a2fe3.jpg

before coilovers fully jacked up

3219756d.jpg

with coilovers full jacked up

ce58eb4c.jpg

676ec773.jpg

chears ishaq i just belt sanded the lines and toyota out?

chears phil.

@ shaun, will be getting pictures soon and the colour is even better in real life.... i made it by painting it VHT aluminium then layer of floresant Yellow then sealed with VHT laquer. turned out pritty good, looks like candy green.