• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one mate glad you are going with the OEM Theme to many after market kits kicking about..Yeah see if you can get some from the scrappy im sure i've hear idrees say the N/A brackets fit the 98 bumper aswell but yet again i could be rong lol but if you can get them cheap enuf from the scrappy then its worth a try anyway.

Cheers dude 6speed was quite easy and it's a direct Bolt on mod and the hardest part of the auto to manual conversion was drilling the holes for the clutch pedal which wasn't that hard :o. There's been two difficult thinks on this car....... Just to change the oil filter as I still have the air conditioning and second trying to get the clip on the HKS actuator so I just ended up using a nut and bolt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes carbon parts are lush

another part has started to...... Engine bay clean up!

smoothed rocker started, clean injectors and fuel rail, inlet mani and TB plus do something with the exhaust mani heat sheild, lots of heat wrap for exhaust and inlet pipes plus going to overhaul all my calipers and replace fluid with dot 5.1 as one is sticking on slightly still need to fit ALK which ive had for ages now and now i've broken my AC pipe to the pump and even though I have a replacment pipe for now the pump and rad will be coming off till I sort out an alterative route for the intake.

few pictures

SDC13806.jpg

SDC13805.jpg

SDC13804.jpg

SDC13803.jpg

oh yeh oil pressure guage

SDC13802.jpg

SDC13800.jpg

SDC13799.jpg

SDC13795.jpg

SDC13797.jpg