My 5dr Green N/a

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my brother happened lol!

naa he had to swerve into a parked car to avoid gettin side sweeped by a 7 seater dat was tryin to cut in speeding :)

and it didnt help it was pissing down last nite wen it happened

na all cosmetic damage by the looks of it, drives fine no probs

i was sittin at home after a hard day at work and next thing i no is my bro callin my dad sayin hes crashed! stupid toyota picnic!

police chased that car aswell cause he failed to stop after causing this

Anup

Possible write off due to cost, my old Starlet was damaged in exactly the same place, took the headlamp/indicator/bumper/bonnet/wing/slam panel.

Is your slam panel bent or any chassis damage? That looks repairable to me if you can get hold of the parts cheap. Infact a new headlight and indicator and it's probably fine to drive again but of course it looks shit with the damage.

i dont think theres any chassis damage but im not sure on the slam panel because you can see in the picture where the bumpers cracked/split that where it is, not sure if its bent or not

Possible write off due to cost, my old Starlet was damaged in exactly the same place, took the headlamp/indicator/bumper/bonnet/wing/slam panel.

Is your slam panel bent or any chassis damage? That looks repairable to me if you can get hold of the parts cheap. Infact a new headlight and indicator and it's probably fine to drive again but of course it looks shit with the damage.

Noooo my cars twin! :) Damn, I hope they don't write it off, find a way to repair it man, damn :) All these problems with the car then this happens..

Unlucky mate, hope it can be fixed.

Shafz.

easily repairable mate, by the way cars looking nice.

Mine was crashed into the side of last month in carpark driver door front wing rear quater all smashed in cost me 500 quid and now its good as new :)

Bad times mate!!

Easily repairable though, in fact i think i have a headlight for you if you need one, I also have a Front bumper already in green if you want that too?

As above, you cant refuse that pay for the petrol and come and get the bits off liam for free = win. is there no way of getting the cnut who caused it to cough up for the damage done??

liam are you in nottingam?

defo ill pm you soon cause apparently we have to go to a garage soon to 'get a quote' for the insurance people. But i dont wanna fix it with them cause its gonna be us paying £350 access + £200 access because the driver that crashed was under 25 or 24 or something like that

And by the way people i got GT Seats Fitted :lol:

i actually got it fitted a couple of weeks ago but forgot to update.....will get some pics soon :harhar:

Anup

repair it yourself mate insurance companies rite stuf off so easily when theyre this sort of age.

is the slam panel the bar at the front that runs just behind the bumper?