Starlet Nath's Glanza Conversion

Holy crap, i forgot how stripped that shell was !! Theres no tank :) ;) Have you ripped out the whole heater box aswell?

Heater assembly and matrix is out. But it is going back in as no heater means only fair warm weather outings

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow some dedication there lad!! Those door pockets with the speaker pods look cool, you fancy selling them to me seen as though your going crazy about extra weight? :)

Will need some work, but it won't be a problem to a man of your means ;)

There yours if you want em, PM me :p

wows thats the first time ive senn it empty!!!

Cheeky git :)

how are you removing the dynamat just with a heat gun??? i bet thats going to be a fun job!!!

Tell me about it ;) Wished I'd never put the stuff on. But I will persevere, can't promise I'll be working on it every night but I'll get on it when I can!!

looking good though!!

Cheers Dude, So when you coming round?

I hate Dynamat :p

Well here is my little update for today, did about 7 hours in total over the last two days but haven't got alot to show for it!!!

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

Before

DSC01354.jpg

After(took some doing I'll tell you Damn Dynamat :D )

DSC01355.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01357.jpg

Oh yeah and I bought another pair of axle stands and a welder today. So just need to get some practice in ready for seam welding my shell

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

Still plenty to do though, more dynamat and standard sound deadening to remove, seam sealer to remove then underseal to strip off underneath!!

good luck with the seam welding - I wanted to get on with that, but limited money means I can't just go out and buy a welder to practice with :p Plus, I'd rather get the car shell acid dipped so I know it'll be a good job done, but that's going to require a few months of work, and a few £1000...which I just don't have :D

nice work there dude!!!! your takin it off as mark and i have just added it to my car :p:D

nice purchases there too dude, if i could just pop round and help u know i would be in there like swimwear as would mark but in our absence i will pester Rob to get round and lend a hand!!!!

keep workin dude, as mark has said she looks good and sound underneath the mat so thats good!

Phil.

Idrees damn u u beat me to it!!! if i'd know they were there i would have had them at JAE!!! DAMMIT!!!

Its okay Phil if the Nanglewagon requires door pods then the Nanglewagon gets them. Nath can send them your way instead of my way when hes ready, its fine by me. :lol: