How Much Did You Pay?

I paid £600 for my GT.

Had some fake ssr wheels that where buggered, a bailey dump valve and a Trust exhaust backbox.

It did however come with a HUGE dent in the bonnet, front, side etc etc which i thought was very nice of the guy to throw in for free :thumbsup:

Way too much..... £3800 for a 96 spec with 118000km on it, came with trd shocks/springs, hks hi silent exhaust, nardi steering wheel, turbo timer, alloys and tints.

That was a year and a half ago, what you can get for that money now is crazy!

£1500 (January 2009)

95 quadlight GT

148,000km

10months MOT

2 months tax

TRD leads

TRD paddle clutch

Cusco LSD

Cusco adjustable panhard rod

Apexi N1 cat back

Tein Type HA coilovers

Blitz SUS induction kit

Earthing kit

Final Speed Erasers in Bronze with Toyo T1r's

:thumbsup:

Bought my EP91 for £500 and have spent ALOT on it, dont even want to add it all up

Bought my EP81 for the same price but with half the mileage and was a cleaner car all round, havent spent really any money yet, just fuel

Gary

My old SR cost me £400 and owed me about £3.5k in the end.

My old GT cost me £3250 and I spent about £1k on it. 1993 GT and came with a massive load of goodies, was a pretty good bargain in my opinion. Rays TE37s, D2 Coilovers, Apexi PFC, Apexi AVCR, TD04 Turbo Kit, WEPR FMIC, Quaiffe LSD and so so much more.

My Glanza cost me £3100 with a fucked engine, I've only had it a month or so and it already owes me £8.5k at the minimum.

My Glanza cost me £3100 with a fucked engine, I've only had it a month or so and it already owes me £8.5k at the minimum.

Damn! What did £5k go on man? :thumbsup:

My starlet 1995 5 door 1.3i winter pack :) (i have snow chains for it somewhere) got it with 174,000 miles on the clock cost â?¬150 i have spent â?¬150 again it need a clutch, timeing belt, head gasket and HT leads and that inculeds the oil change its had

i have had it a year now and i have done 26,000 miles in it then when it just hit 200.000 miles, the head gasket went and the orginal clutch went odd or want for a car that as never been driven soft always hitting the red line and as about 4 Learner use it and thats before i got it. I'm the second owner form new and my girlfriend is learneing to drive in it the car is used to pull car transports (NOT RECOMEND) and as never let me down

Oh i may say the Winter Pack on my car is

Sown Chains

Heavy Duty alternators

Heavy Duty ignition system

Heavy Duty mud flaps (missing the girlfriend took them off)

All the electric wire double insulated

And extra sound proofing

there is more but i can't remeber what i was told it was a year ago :thumbsup:

Bought my Black 96 V last september (08) for £3000. 98,000 Km on the clock.

Came with

Tein Type HA coilovers

16" Rays Vesta wheels which were kerbed on the polished lip

full Fujitsubo legalis R System

TRD Panel filter

TRD Quickshift

LSD gearbox

Ultra power red leads

Rear starlet OEM strut brace

Spent a fortune on bits n bobs.. Still love it though.. just need more power now.