whats the list for sam? is it the list of gays on here haha :thumbsup:

Haha yeah you will, its going to be like a year late but oh well. you need one for being suck a little gob shite :)

chanelle x

^^^ haha you have to catch me first missus :)

ok TC will be there again, just confirmed with the lads.

steve will also be there. we WILL stab anyone who touches anything belonging to steve this time as well.

I am going to make sure I get that good loving I missed out on last year!

although my starlet is pretty stock... and i dont have much money to do anything with it (even though im working full time as an it techy)... i would love to go....but i live literally 5 minutes away and its really expensive considering i could drive home and stay in a nice warm bed...balls to it im coming!

balls to it im coming!

Thats the spirit dude

somebody (no names mentioned), stole Steve's banner and used it as firewood. we was not happy about it.

wankers.....so im guessing by the no names mentioned bit you know who did it then?

Maybe I can sort my finances out and spend a little on my car... I got my mcst on Xmas eve so if I pass I may get a little payrise for the new year :thumbsup: then I can get the whip ready for jae! I could tell people I'm there for inspiration if I don't get the car ready!