i seen ya topic on the jae forums jason cant see you having a problem getting it in but if i find the keys i'll be doughnutting it round the tents at 3am lol

LOL we will see about that, its technically a kitcar but we will see what he says. I will be giving people passenger rides if it does get in, although not at 3am in the morning.

And put it this way, you won't be taking it out at 3am as it will be in my tent..........and yes it fits in the lobby part of our tent :thumbsup::)

LOL we will see about that, its technically a kitcar but we will see what he says. I will be giving people passenger rides if it does get in, although not at 3am in the morning.

And put it this way, you won't be taking it out at 3am as it will be in my tent..........and yes it fits in the lobby part of our tent :thumbsup::)

i'd be to scared to drive that i was only jokin :)

the show dates are the 10-12 sept 2010 the 9th is a set up day. Although there dates have been booked with wicksteed park john (the organiser) will confirm everything after his up coming site meeting! Once it has all been confirmed i'll get some lists up!

Rob, are we still cool with the TC add on thing? i may have a word with John and threaten him with sex if he doesnt allow us to be close again.

although, i thought our pitch this year was close enough, but not close enough to encroach on the uksc.

id we could have similar pitches again it would be epic.

Rob, are we still cool with the TC add on thing? i may have a word with John and threaten him with sex if he doesnt allow us to be close again.

although, i thought our pitch this year was close enough, but not close enough to encroach on the uksc.

id we could have similar pitches again it would be epic.

yea mate poss a little closer last year was right on the limit for drunken stumblingz lolz

im sure john will sort us out if e pout the request on the booking forms as last year!!!