Cod Mw2 Opinion Thread

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this, found it funny!:

"absolutely brilliant,

11:30, drive into town, drove past game saw a good 2-300 people standing outside freezing, thought fuck that il see if tesco are doing it, park up, see about 60 or so people hanging about just inside, i go in see some people i knew and talked to them,

12:03 a woman with a trolley comes walking down with a security guard, every one urges forward, 1 security guard tells people to get back and 70 odd people move back , one clever cookie sneaks through the clothes section, pops an arm out and grabs one, this sets everyone off on a stampede, run around the security guard, elbows and handbags out, one guy had a hand on the trolley, the trolley moved back and he supermaned with it and ended up on the floor, then everyone sprints to the tills,

only to find theres 1 woman on a normal till and 1 woman on the self service tills, this one poor (hot) girl has to go to everyone, take the game, go take it out the box, take it back, age verify it, for everybody, after this whole jumanji affair, i looked back and the trolley still had plenty of games left, there was no need for the mosh pit to try and get one,

12:15 get outside talk to some mates, drive past game, see 50 odd people still queing, shout "idiots" at them,

then come home for winter hibernation"

Well Sainsburys was sold out so hatched a devious plan!

Drove to Tesco, picked up my copy of the game, looked for the till with the trainee/ newbie on, pounced on that till, told them its on offer at £25 and pointed to the big sign.

The till-boy appologised, ammended the price and I paid with clubcard vouchers!

BARGAIN! :thumbsup:

Steve

Well, after seeing all the reviews and videos today I had to get it. So I went to the shop, picked up 2 copies relatively cheapo. Came home popped the DVD in my pc, only to find out it didn't read it. Then I remembered I had the same problem about 10 months ago (haven't used the drive since :) ) and now it was obviously still here. So I google'd it, found out that it was a common problem for some samsung drives to not be able to read original/pressed game discs. Still tried to update the drivers, but it still didn't read the disk. Luckily the retail discs (and a crack :thumbsup: ) were just uploaded, so at the moment I'm downloading those. Only problem is that it's 12 gig total, so it takes 2 and a half hours to download. :) Soo, in the end I still need to download it. I guess buying pc games just doesn't work for me. :) Anyway still really looking forward to playing it and I'll keep myself busy with Forza 3 or Dragon Age until it's downloaded.

Bloody hell you don't hang about fella, should have mine by the time I get home from work :)

:) was on it until 6:15am

Completely missed uni as I woke up at 4:45pm today :)

We just started the desert sniper mission after the plane grave yard :thumbsup:

Seriously best first person shooter i've played in years! The way it is al played out, the immense action, epic scenes, great sounds

IT

IS

AWESOME!!!

and console players have auto aim so its way easy :p

*runs of to take cover*

Can't wait to start the co-op missions and hit it online!

Tryed some multiplayer matches yesterday and after opening some ports on the router etc. it worked absolutely perfect. It was 2 o'clock at night but still 19.000 people playing or something, just clicked team deathmatch, got dropped in a match INSTANTLY. So picked my class and started playing, but what the hell that stuff is awesome. Also got something like 7 accolades (or whatever they call em) already on my first game lol. Really good gameplay online and no lag what so ever. And this is still a bit faster then scrolling trough a list of 1000 dediservers. :p

proper neat game! solo missions are sweet, half way through that beast... multiplayer is just insane, it's just spawn and die fest! but once you get used to that and adapt it's all good.

for the last couple of months i've just been on COD World At War so was quite different jumping from that multiplayer to MW2's... but already got up to level 17 in multiplayer mode in a couple of hours and the customizable functions are epic! choose your gun and about a million Aps for it, choose camo for it, then choose your perks, secondary weapon, you can customize your death streak options... Ah tha list goes on!

sweet game!!