Glanza Vs Fiesta St

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a 2.0 liter are you having a fucking laugh?

Toyota were getting more power than that from a 2.0 more than ten years ago.

Ok the Fiesta might have a chance if it was a "top speed" race but 0-60 the Starlet kills the ST.

Ok the Fiesta might have a chance if it was a "top speed" race but 0-60 the Starlet kills the ST.

the st does 127 flat out i got a limiter on my glanza to 125 still smoke him then my mate just got one bragging about it looks like ill show him whos boss B)

Yours is limited to 112mph.

And the topic has came up before. They are a bag of wank standaard to be honest. Handle well though!

My mates was 170hp and the GT used to demolish it.

He just had it supercharged and I rekon I would still have him B)

And the topic has came up before. They are a bag of wank standaard to be honest. Handle well though!

no mate mine seems to be limited to 125 my mate went by the side of me

ST's are an embaressment standard.

altough... i have a friend that got his fez st charged... and its forged... its kickin 329bhp

its a little animal!

Friend of my brother got one and was bragging about it after he had the exhaust and filter done.

I went past him with ease in my Glanza which is not a lot over standard and my brother then passed him in his standard Astra H SRi

They call them Sanitory Towels for a reason!

Steve

ahhhhh the old Ford sanitary towels. well lets put it this way my mates got one of the focus rs's the 250bhp one with a few mods on it (filter decat etc) so its about 260hp and it gets beaten by my starlet. so if i can comforatably beat a focus rs imagine what i did to my mates ST lol

oh and ste will need a hell of a stretch of road for the fiesta to do you on top end you'll certainly not do it on anyroad your looking at a huge stretch of motoway lol

oh and final thing to say is 150bh out of a 2.0l is piss poor as lew said tut tut ford

funny enuf badarssracer im going to but a video clip of my mates focus rs the old school one not the new one his mam has the new one in green lol my mates rs it runing 350bhp with the gt28 turbo and my god what a car i,ll get a clip up shortly you will understand

when you hear it lol and its all over the fucking road with torque steer lol its mad and just to add the focus rs standard is 210bhp and the oem turbo can take 300bhp engine can take 400bhp oem crank can withstand 600bhp lmao its a shame ford havent built a good car yet its all RS not ford same as st,s they are done my rs same as the cosworth

Yea Steve the standard Rs' are actually under 210hp. I do like them though but wouldnt own one.

Would rather Pwn one in the GT B)

Please explain how your car is limited to 125mph then silverglanza???? You put a GPS on it and tell me the speed :p

All these kill stories make me want mine on the road even more B)

all in good time my friend you'll have your day

Just makes you wonder how many are true lol, you hear the stories, never any proof though..

Damien

come down to gainsborough now damien and il show you im meeting him soon and we'll have a wee blast to prove i aint lying. not sying your saying i am but i like to prove myself right

"limited" to 125mph?? i doubt an EP is capable of too much over that speed unless its weilding some shocking power, like Rick's old car, or Burwash's.

Phil.

not sure what figure but me mate clocked me at 130+ on our secret wee testing strip. private road of course

all in good time my friend you'll have your day

come down to gainsborough now damien and il show you im meeting him soon and we'll have a wee blast to prove i aint lying. not sying your saying i am but i like to prove myself right

not sure what figure but me mate clocked me at 130+ on our secret wee testing strip. private road of course

As much as i'd love to, i'm in not fit state to drive lol, another time when i'm not so tipy lol

Damien