Wanted to show you all this.

I went to my local sainsburys on the 27th of June with my misses and she noticed this car. She said "why can you see the roof thought the side window" We went over and saw this...

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

After taking the photos above some other people came over and said it was falling ice (Probably off a plane). One guy said he was there and it made an intense whistling as falling and then smashed to bits as it hit the car.

In the photo looking straight on my car is the one you can only see the roof of. So that could of been nasty if I went shopping a bit earler.

Looks like we were not far after it happened as some ice still in boot and the floor was still wet.

Gavin

holy shit from a plane can the owner claim for the damage or what ?

Armand

No idea mate, imagine trying to fill out an insurance claim form... "How did this happen to your car?..." "Erm, some ice landed on it" :)

Most probably from a low flying plane :)

Fuck me pink that is nasty!

The ice falls through the air and hardens as it takes the air in.

Just like if you were in the old world trade center, at the top, drop a banana out of the window, it can kill the person on the ground as it just gets air to it and hardens up.