coming along well mik u always are a sucker for hard work ^_^ rain sleet or snow nothing stops you

Haha cheers mate i just cant help my self hehe i just feel like it needs my touch its not been nice someone elss owning it for abit all though i know peter look after it but still i need to its right pice of mind realy :D

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

P1010035.jpg

P1010038.jpgP1010039.jpg

Dont know if there any good for you ryan you prob want closer shots,

Nice to see you started working on it baldy! i felt a cunt giving you it that night because it need a goo clean inside and out to get all the salt and muck off i dont have the luxary of parking it a garage :) but no you couldn't wait till the next day tilll it was clean you big kid lol,

Thanks for the comments guys :p and cheers for the pics sow,i'll have to have a pop round to see you new motor when i get mine back on the road :) couldn't text you back the other day ran out for credit.

Talkeing shit mate haha i haven't even done 1mile in it since i got it back lol soon as i handed the cash over it got put in my garage and stripped lol.

Anyways i have had a go at fitting the clear cam cover today well what can i say???????? (WHAT A FUCK ON) i had to take the top Engine mount off as it was in the way then after about 15min i discovered that my power steering pump was also in the way lol so i had to take that off aswell....Then after another 20 minutes of fighting with it i still couldnt get it on BECAUSE it needs a slot cutting out the bottom of the cover to allow it to sit flush (Will take some pics of what im on about tomorrow) as i coundnt take any today because it got dark....More updates tomorrow :ph34r:

I am pleased to say the cam cover is on :lol: it was a piss take but if you sit back and chill out have a few 1000 fags (if you smoke) in my case it was lots of cupers lol it will go no with abit of trimimg here and there..

He's some pics of it fitted i have had to space the cover out with ruber washers to allow clearance for the cam pully as the cover has been cut to short it catches...So with me haveing to space the cam cover out it left a gap about 2/3mm between the cam cover and the rocker cover so i just used black silicone to fill in the gap and its worked a treat.

Sorry the pics arnt the best i will update again with more.

Picture314.jpg

Picture315.jpg

Picture322.jpg

Picture328-3.jpg

Ohh and a pic of the JAM mani and Blitz decat all sprayed up and looking alot fresher. :o

post-3854-1294328766.jpg

post-3854-1294328799.jpg

Looking good mate glad your back on the scene and your attention to detail again........ Brilliant mate.

Thanks Luke i did want to paint the pully red/blue but it took that much time to fit and it was on and off the car more times then enuf (triming bits off ect) i couldnt be arst painting it lol

>_<

Looks so wubs though! Annoyed I had to part with mine :lol:

It sure dose :o with abit of patience it will go on the hardest part is trying not to scratch it to bits lol...Shame you have to part with yours after the messing about you had getting them made..Even if the cover was a million miles out i would of made it fit just because i waited that long for it lol..

Whey!!! Looks so clean and shinty. You could eat from that rocker cover!

Cheers Dan shes getting there it got abit dull with the last owner not keeping on top of it B) so i've buffed it back to its fomer glory :o

Wooow dude, looks spot on, i bought some edge trimming for my cam cover but the silicone looks spot on so ill do that, the bay is sooo clean mate love it :o

Thanks for the nice comments zac :lol: yeah the silicone is spot on just put it on as you would and spit on your finger and rub round it leaveing a nice neat finish lol.job done!!

Lol cheers mate.. it could do with another go with the silicone in places to get it spot on but thought id let the first lot dry then put somemore on tomorrow as it was starting to get abit messy lol