Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl

haha thanks liam :-) il chuck you that tenner sat :-P

me to hunni! everyone please come Lol

don't forget steve though he has helped me out+will be helping me sat even if i gotta txt hin each time i need something as he can't understand me Lol!

x x x

haha my phone is always on silent anyway so yes i can use that one hahaha nah Jo im just shit with all welsh accents plus welsh poeple seem to talk 6 times faster than anyone else lmao

Think I will just ring dominos while I'm there and get them to deliver not really keen on grease vans!

^^^ dude im 100% up for that I LOVE PIZZA. i aint joking i eat atleast one pizza a day so il get my daily fix along with you if you want :thumbsup:

Last minute i know but i was kinda hoping i could make it still. Ive got really severe back problems and havnt been working at all, my life has consisted of hospitals and physio for too long already. Ive been working myself up to get better for this as i was one of the first to get my name on the list and i just hasnt happend, still a while to go before im sorted again.

So unfortunatly im unable to come :thumbsup: sorry guys really was looking forward to this.

Dale.

Last minute i know but i was kinda hoping i could make it still. Ive got really severe back problems and havnt been working at all, my life has consisted of hospitals and physio for too long already. Ive been working myself up to get better for this as i was one of the first to get my name on the list and i just hasnt happend, still a while to go before im sorted again.

So unfortunatly im unable to come :thumbsup: sorry guys really was looking forward to this.

Dale.

Shame you cannot make it buddy, I'm sure everyone will take heaps of pictures for you :)

Take it easy mate!

gutting mate thats a shame

get better soon mate there will be plenty more events if JO's got anything to do with it

Woman on a mission isnt the word lmao get well soon and hope to see you soon dude :thumbsup: