Our Very Own "barry Boys" Thread

That MR2 isnt really barry in my eyes I think cars like that can pull of kits aslong as they got the power to back it up :D

Cant believe what they said about 200hp starlets Glanza, they wouldnt say fuck all if they seen it going!!

And I like the way they say then theres the usual barry shit and show a picture of the wheels, they are limited edition Wedsports, I have NEVER seen another set FFS :)

And the picture of the spoiler as if its aftermarket, FUCKING NUBLETS I tell thee :thumbsup:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing with those twats at barryboys is " if its not standard factory car, its a barry car"

Theres alot of cars on there that have been done to a high standard.

To them its barried to fuck !!

They need to get a life.

If your car ends up on there dont even think about posting on there to defend yourself as you will get slated non stop.

fekc me thats a blast from the past that barry thread!!! i remember seeing that on here YEARS ago, i see its dated 2007!

IMO that V is NOT barry at all, as Spark has said, the wheels are WEDS FFS!!!!!!!!!!!! WEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SiCaln has a similar set!!!!!!!!!!!! they am SEX!

and there's plenty of EPs rockin front exit exhausts, so i dont see how thats Barry!!!!! on a 1.2 clio yes, on a 200+bhp starlet...thats FUNCTIONAL!!!!!!!

also...that MR2 is jaw dropping! infact, i'm saving that pic to my PC!!!! utter sex!

Phil.

i think that colts cool.

they just a bunch of folk without any part of a clue on there. how further down it says the colt is rat look. i could get into so many arguements on there haha

Do you honestly think you will win any of them ?

• 1 month later...

LAUGH MY F ASS OF!!

There are a few fucked up cars in my college car park aswell! bog standard cosra slammed with steelies and a bigger exhaust then my starlet lol with pink fluffy dice and steering wheel cover! lol

Yup, as well as a vagina steering wheel - airbag looks like a newborn when it sets off

that was amazing ive not laughed like that for ages !!!

IVE HAD TO EDIT THIS 3 TIME I WAS GIGGLIN TO MYSELF SO MUCH lol

You and me both :lol: I laughed so much that my chest is actually in pain, probably not a good idea while im in this state but loved it!

The Barry Boys site will just rip into anything, im sure mine will end up on there when its done :rolleyes: