Jam Racing Is No More

Oh yes....I recently saw a JAM and Mine's ECU on the Auctions for a starter price of...£600

Gone are the days of having the ECU's for less than £200 :)

Thats good to know im geting one soon for the ep82 :p

:p Sad news. We need a JAM Racing rememberance thread JAM packed with pictures and info in the wiki section methinks!

Thats a very good idear :p

Bad times ! My Glanza has quite a few Jam parts on it and i found some pics of it on there website, i emailed them loads to see if they had any more info on my car like info on my cams etc but never got a reply :) I suppose it does make my genuine spoiler, wings and bonnet even rarer now.

being fetishists about some ecus or pieces of fiberglass is unhealthy, guys :)

i tell ya, if i see prices on jam products going up because of this, will make me very sad. not because someone took the prices up, but because someone will pay for them!

Well guys i have been haveing a chat with RHD japan and some other JAP site,s and they are deffo no longer :)

In fact i think we have been kept in the dark for about a year now here is a quick message that i got from RHD

michael-san,

Thank you for choosing the RHDJapan team once again along with the heads

up on your order. Yes, it is well known that JAM Racing is no longer in

operation. I believe that they discontinued business just over a year ago.

The winning numbers for the Post Card Lottery have been announced,

please check out the blog to see if you have the lucky numbers!

Best Regards,

Patrick Antell

RHDJapan

Phone: +81-3-3487-1415

Fax: +81-3-3487-1415

Mail: rhdjapan@rhdjapan.com

Web: www.rhdjapan.com

Nice JDM name you got there. :)

Also, why didn't they expand there business to other (more popular) car models, not that I would like that, but perhaps that way they would have been able to survive. Seems rather weird to me? Why would you continue making stuff for an ever declining market (in Japan)?

being fetishists about some ecus or pieces of fiberglass is unhealthy, guys :thumbsup:

i tell ya, if i see prices on jam products going up because of this, will make me very sad. not because someone took the prices up, but because someone will pay for them!

I agree, some things are stupidly overpriced simply because of the name.