Forum User: Dominodon Caught Scamming Starlet Owners Thousands Of Pounds. Please Read!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He best have a fucking army lol.if he don't pay up do a d.I.y bailiff :) wouldn't even knock to give him a heads up. All he is doing by not paying up is digging a deeper hole,and to offer to put a knife in your face when he has never met you?sounds like a boy to me.people like him are the shit stains on the undercarriage of society!and with those amazing spelling skills I don't think he could enrol for mcdonalds let alone the forces or police.but on the plus side,if he did get a job at mcdonalds,they offer gcse's nowadays.

He best have a fucking army lol.if he don't pay up do a d.I.y bailiff :) wouldn't even knock to give him a heads up. All he is doing by not paying up is digging a deeper hole,and to offer to put a knife in your face when he has never met you?sounds like a boy to me.people like him are the shit stains on the undercarriage of society!and with those amazing spelling skills I don't think he could enrol for mcdonalds let alone the forces or police.but on the plus side,if he did get a job at mcdonalds,they offer gcse's nowadays.

did u take time to read the whole thread??? if u did u will see that the guys got paid back already....

So, who's proud of both UKSC & TGTT then? I know I am... :)

Great to see money going back into peoples accounts. We have to put up with enough crap in this country... People trying to con money out of someone's hobby and passion is just sick in my opinion.

Im very proud of both UKSC & TGTT we all worked as a team it was nice to see,

this has brought both clubs closer together i hope it say,s that way

Thanks again everyone for you help and time in reading my thread and emails if you never this big scammer (dan) could of got away with a lot of people,s money

Im very proud of both UKSC & TGTT we all worked as a team it was nice to see,

this has brought both clubs closer together i hope it say,s that way

Thanks again everyone for you help and time in reading my thread and emails if you never this big scamer (dan) could of got away with a lot of people,s money

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR, ^^ THATS NOT ME!!!!!!! :)

:) no your right i should of said..........its GLANZA DAN on TGTT that is the scamer im not sure what is him name is on here!!!!!!!!

DominoDan is his name on here buddy, glad you got your money back dude, i believe he is going to Japfest, so I've taken a note of his numberplate, if i see him il just ask WTF hes playing at.

HAHA, im off work all week and want to slap the fuck out of him with a spelling book.

That prick deserves everything he gets, keep your eyes open on ebay/pistonheads/gumtree etc, because he will be selling his car now.

If i see it come up, im going to go have a look.

DAN HAS JUST PUT THIS ON TGTT..Hello I am contacting you on the matter what happended yesterday. I was late ect and i was trying to find out the hole story, So i have worken up early today and tooken the day off work to get this sorted.

All people have been refunded with the money back.

The story was that my Older brother has been useing my different names and pictures to sell items but was useing my paypal account, Witch i haven't used paypal in a while beucase i have money to spend to buy items. He has been dealt with very seriously and im not talking to him now beucase off all the shit caused sorry for the language

So im just contacting you to let you know on the matter. Im pissed off myself becuase a lot off people know me on this site and i have a good name, Now that trust has gone other somethink that my brother did. I wouldn't get a word in last night as i wanted to find out the hole story.

So im taking the time to apologies on to all toyotagt and uk starlet club memebers for what happened last night.

Thanks Dan__________________

Great to see money going back into peoples accounts. We have to put up with enough crap in this country... People trying to con money out of someone's hobby and passion is just sick in my opinion.

I am - there was some biatching between the two clubs and there will probs always be a little rivalry but thats healthy competition. Its great to see that when the clubs integrity is questioned and someone tried to scam its members both clubs make a united front to get them out!

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR, ^^ THATS NOT ME!!!!!!! :)

LOl thats funny - I can just see Dan Evans getting the shit for this guy!

This Dan's cool, Just to make it clear! LOL!

Would quite like to know which force this guy is going into as I used to work for the Police so know quite a few people in there and my best mate is a trainer in the army so could organise a nice welcome for him LOL!

Steve

Very much doubt he's even joining the force tbh!, Just part of the scam. A cover story to make him sound a little more trustworthy.

Glad you've gotten this sorted mick, see, you should of given it to me on finance, could of had it straight back then ;p pahaa

=]

I'd still go & hospitalise the prick!! even if you all get your money back,the intention to rob you was still there & for that he needs to be taught a lesson!

i wish i lived closer as i'd go round myself!

I am - there was some biatching between the two clubs and there will probs always be a little rivalry but thats healthy competition. Its great to see that when the clubs integrity is questioned and someone tried to scam its members both clubs make a united front to get them out!

LOl thats funny - I can just see Dan Evans getting the shit for this guy!

This Dan's cool, Just to make it clear! LOL!

Would quite like to know which force this guy is going into as I used to work for the Police so know quite a few people in there and my best mate is a trainer in the army so could organise a nice welcome for him LOL!

Steve

cheers mate much appreciated

Can't believe Dan Evans has caused all this shit! haha

I remember when some guy called Gaz'something' caused trouble and it went about the 2 forums... slagging off Gaz and stay away from him. I had to go and remind people it wasn't me that they were talking about. ha

Anyway carry on...

Fucking immense thread!!! what a read!

I almost went to a Hatfield meet with this fucker when i had my glanza.

good news with the money, glad that's all sorted... why people like this think they can get away with it is beyond me. and he's still trying to lay the blame on his brother over on TGTT :)

what a bullshitter, took me sooo long to read as half of what he wrote i couldn't actually read haha!

ahh what a awesome TREAT this is :)

i am very proud of these two sites i would have been fucked without them!!

thanks mark and everyone else who pitched in

faisal

Guest ep82_girl

that is terrible!!!! people work hard to get money to buy stuff for their cars and someone steals it!!! he should be ashamed to ever show his face again!!!

glad you got your money back micky!!!! :lol:

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Just read the whole thread, glad you guys got your money back and its all sorted!

Always a shit thing to happen being scammed but the two forums coming together was really good and can raise awareness on the issue of scamming it sucks there are people out there who could just blindly take your money and not give a crap.

definatly made me open my eyes abit, ive been paying as gifts through paypal didnt think why that 4% charge is there lol, will always be paying it from now on!