Bought A Starlet SR

alright everyone. new to this site but going to introduce myself and my car and keep you updated on piccys and mod's.

bought the car with a few mod's already done, but as you all know plenty of messing about for me to carry on with.

i cant seem to be able to put pictures up today so will do so 2morrow when have more time.

by the way..im 19 and from the city of sheffield.

the car is a 99 black SR with a few mods like alloys, exhaust etc... will inform you all sooner rather than later.

It works now mate!

Welcome to the UKSC by the way!

Haha now I see the certain BIG! difference in your SR! :huh:

Looks great mate, something I would love to do to mine :huh:

i won't say much because Im jealous :lol: :lol:

Lookin forward to future updates :lol:

Peace Out

Joz

p.s check my ride out if u got time, even to look at the pics :lol:

My Red Beast!

yeah i know..bought it off a mate who needs rid due to missues getting pregnant and baby seat not having the best ride in the world in bk of the starlet.just had to fit a new gear cable today it snapped last night but apart from that i love the car. wouldn't mind a front spliter like on joz's motor and i need some new seats up front. I've had it on rolls at 133bhp at the wheels..it was a local place and wudn't do it at flywheel. :huh:

i would reccomend it to any starlet boy/girl.

more to come over next few weeks i hope...

im always up for a cruise and a weekend meet or owt like that so keep me updated and il try my best to get to meets.

Jack