Georgie's Little Glanza Project

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks sweet :p , that's exactly how i want my glanza to look, when i get one lol .

Lol, I remember looking at glanzas before i got mine and thinking I want mine to look like that, and it does now :p

soooo fresh :)

thanks mate thats just what i wanted it to look like.....fresh

Cars looking really good! Front bumper completely changes the car too

Aww cheers stav, wanted something different but not OTT don't like big bodykits on small cars

lol i havent got any more atm, shes covered in shit already :) ill take some once ive given it a good old clean at the weekend :p just deciding on wether to even put fogs back in it tbh :p

Georgie, watch when cleaning it. The paint is still fresh/soft. Ive always been told to leave it a week atleast before washing it, and obviously rinsing as much of the shit off before washing.

I normally get different shampoo for new paint aswell as new mit, but im a fussy bugger! :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmint

Phil.

thanks Phil :p

Georgie, watch when cleaning it. The paint is still fresh/soft. Ive always been told to leave it a week atleast before washing it, and obviously rinsing as much of the shit off before washing.

I normally get different shampoo for new paint aswell as new mit, but im a fussy bugger! :)

yer ive bought all new stuff, mitt, shampoo, wax the lot lol, just going to give it a wash and wax this weekend though as its covered in stuff already :(

Front end will look super fresh with shiny 98 spec fogs.

yep im picking some up on friday, just need to get some yellow film for them now :p

So the lamin-x came through yesterday and thought id do the fogs today while watching F1 :) didnt even have to use soapy water, just literally heated it up with the hairdryer and smoothed it on, was a bloody nightmare tho and took me ages as they're round lol

FOGS-1.jpg

and here they are placed in the bumper as im not clever enough to actually put them in lol

CARFOG.jpg