Drongo's SR glanza rep ;)

ahh! get them fitted! :) Do i see a Glanza rep in the making?...

haha proper cant wait 2 get em on!!

n nahh im keeping my front end :) well for now haha

looks good mate but you'll deffo need to hold them on with more than tiger seal ;) theres just not enough surface area for the skirts to make contact with the body of the car :)

ahh :S how did u fit urs thn pal?? like drill holes and put screws in?? aswell as tigerseal??

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tiger seal made this biggest most horrible mess off my car :) it looked awesome when they 1st went on but the sealer went yellowy brown and just looked tacky and nasty! Got most off it all off with degreaser last week and it looked okay. So i went over it all with a little brush and 040 white. Looks awesome now! should have done it ages ago! Mines also bolted underneath. Hope this helps you a little mate.

Also your plate is soo cool! i want it but personal to me obviously :)

tiger seal made this biggest most horrible mess off my car B) it looked awesome when they 1st went on but the sealer went yellowy brown and just looked tacky and nasty! Got most off it all off with degreaser last week and it looked okay. So i went over it all with a little brush and 040 white. Looks awesome now! should have done it ages ago! Mines also bolted underneath. Hope this helps you a little mate.

Also your plate is soo cool! i want it but personal to me obviously :p

yeh i get ya :D deffo gonna bolt mine enall thn!! think i might do what u said enall thn :p with a paintbrush!! lol

n cheers dude!! i love it!! lol

stick them in place with tap. then drill the body underneath where all the holes already are in the skirts, then stick some selftappers in, with spacers on them to spread the weight of them so the skirts dont split around them, you wont be able to see them so its fine, and do the same for the endcap. then just stick 1 or 2 self tappers in the end, and do them the same color as the skirts to try disguise the a bit B)

cars gunna look mint once there on ...and on that note u comeing MFN 2nyt...ull se my new ride aswel lol

cheers dude :D

nahh i didnt go pal i wa busy lol

car u got now?? :D

stick them in place with tap. then drill the body underneath where all the holes already are in the skirts, then stick some selftappers in, with spacers on them to spread the weight of them so the skirts dont split around them, you wont be able to see them so its fine, and do the same for the endcap. then just stick 1 or 2 self tappers in the end, and do them the same color as the skirts to try disguise the a bit :D

ahh thats a quality idea dude!! deffo doin that :D

Skirts are going to look great mate!

cheers pal :D

update time!!

taken me side mouldings off ready for fitting my sideskirts 2mra :D

080620111947.jpg

080620111948.jpg

but proper gutted that its took my paint off on the passenger door :D

080620111949.jpg

so i touched it in so it aint as noticeable lol

080620111950.jpg

but im thinking about gerrin a couple of stickers and sticking 1 on each side so it covers up were the paints missing??

so im after some opinions on what stickers 2 get???

About time :D

But I'm unsure whether I like it or not though now :D Paint the strips white and whack them back on :D

Also, what a bummer on the paint! :D

lmao i no it looks dead weired :D i thort about that lol gna w8 2 c how it looks with the skirts on thn decide what to do lol

will look mint with the sideskirts on :D

cheers pal :D

Car looks naked for some reason :D even though every other white n/A is debumped :s lool put skirts on and see how it looks :D

lmao i no :S skirt are goin on 2mra night so its all good :D

n gna have a go at smoothing off my touchup haha

get a shopping list on it, no 1 will notice :D

haha nah thats gutting mate similar happened to jades, must be a white n/a thing lol although mine turned out to be a completely different color underneath :/

ahh gutted about the paint :D i have a slight mark in the same place from taking mine off :S lol will looks so so so much better once the skirts are on though :D

bad times isn't it pal lol n im gerrin the pics up in a sec :D

get a shopping list on it, no 1 will notice :D

haha nah thats gutting mate similar happened to jades, must be a white n/a thing lol although mine turned out to be a completely different color underneath :/

lmao ill pass ta :D i do think it needs something black on the side tho haha

Mine was ok :D

lmao yeh rub it in :D