Drongo's SR glanza rep ;)

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

everyone who has said the n/a front end looks awesome, either doesnt have one, or have modified theres and have plans too or dont even have an n/a LOL

it really is fugly lol

i like it the only thing its lacking is a little depth which is why i lengthened mine, even a splitter just like the one matt had just gives it enough depth.

nah i dont think the lips add anything to them tbh, apart from the 1s that are supposed to be there. TTE and the 1 motion has on the red 1. also cheutchers is quite nice too, because its not just a black stick on lip, but thats what opinions are for ;)

looks good mate get a lip stuck on it aswell

cheers pal thats me plan :)

Looks good matey, will look miles better when painted up :)

cheers pal. just had it priced up today 190 n thats to blow both wings in and sort the crack in the bumper and redo the scoop as thats cracking :)

i like it the only thing its lacking is a little depth which is why i lengthened mine, even a splitter just like the one matt had just gives it enough depth.

haha as ryan said below i wuda kept it if i could of got a tte splitter but the as rare as rocking horse shit lol n itd be cheaper to do the glanza front then buy one so lol

nah i dont think the lips add anything to them tbh, apart from the 1s that are supposed to be there. TTE and the 1 motion has on the red 1. also cheutchers is quite nice too, because its not just a black stick on lip, but thats what opinions are for :p

haha yeh i had a megane splitter on it but as u said it didnt really do owt lol but i do prefer the glanza front loads :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...