Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to update this after JAE! the night before I fitted the "V" brakes so here is a few comparisons!

Before!

67049f7a.jpg

Carriers!

a7423825.jpg

Discs!

86b13e53.jpg

Oops! Didn't get an after!

Much better over the stock! Just need the rest of my brake set up! :) still waiting on the rear caliper!

• 2 months later...

It appears the sr is getting to that age and mileage and after 4.5 years of my driving it hard it's starting to break! Everytime I fix something something else breaks! Seen as its my daily I just can't keep doing this do it looks like its time for something newer! :)

:)

Engines not sounding healthy lots of taps and knocks just this 2nd replaced the cv boot feels like the ball joints on the way out and at least one or 2 bushes! Just general wear and tear stuff but It's getting to the point where everytime you take it out something else breaks or your scared it will! :)

• 3 weeks later...

right the sr if now officially off the road its in for some tlc in the new year but you guts will just have to see what happens! ill leave you with a couple of pics one from the last night the last thrash home and in its new short term resting place!

5e39d8f5.jpg

164c49d5.jpg

See you on the other side! :)