Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then cracked on this morning got them fitted! I've left them at the height they came till they settle which is about the same height as it was before! Only tried them on the soft setting and preset there 100 times better than my spring and damper set up! A similar ride just more stable and much more controllable!

A couple of pics I'll update when I've driven it more!

aaee9608.jpg

941f48b5.jpg

So far very impressed! :)

cheers guys im mega happy witht he car again now! just need to finish the new bumper then finish the brakes then boost it! :p

Looks good. Have you got an adjustable panhard fitted???? I aint and wonder if it will be easier to wait and get one then fit suspension?

nope! not fitted! i have one in the garage but im waiting to swap my rear beam and do that at the same time! its not far out though! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Fitted mine today and i cant see that the rear is off much. Tho i did raise it 20mm all round from standard height. Still gonna get a panhard fitted asap.

mine was off about 8-9mm having fitted the adjustable panhard rod which i shortened by about 5 mm over standard and its now 5mm out so needs shortening a little more! :o

pic with it fitted!

783748a8.jpg

decided to give the rays a good clean and coat of wax the other day and lower it abit more!

43bf564c.jpg

removed part of the lip tape where it was damaged and lifting! now in 2 minds! off or on?

ddda9077.jpg

was out and aout in notts the other day and found a nice piece of abandoned land so took afew piccies!

d365b170.jpg

323ed498.jpg

547adaad.jpg

Dusk reflection!

553d94b3.jpg

not bad to say its filthy! getting ready for JAE too by ordering some new brakes!! :o

Rob