Hey all. Bought this we starlet stock/standard in silver for a good price a few months ago now aprox mid nov 2009

So decided too give it a make over and have put up some pics off what ive done so far.

i fitted the clear front lenses today,makes a big diference instead of the orange ones lol.

Still got lots too do too it and planned ahead such as duck spoiler,glanza v top spoiler,wheels,exhaust,turbo conversion mybe etc... so will keep up dating as I go along.

eb6e52cb.jpg

940b6fdc.jpg

d9e8e4b3.jpg

eda098d7.jpg

78437b0b.jpg

6c2994b1.jpg

b16c0287.jpg

111a4968.jpg

Wow, looks like you have done loads if you bought it stock a few months back.

Personally i don't like the wheels but the rest is pretty good ;) Keep up the good work and keep the updates coming ;)

Jason :)

yeah i got the bonnet idea style from the varis carbon bonnet that u can get. liked the look off it.

i have a set off bumper fog lights on route for the front too finish it. going too see about a custom front splitter too help finish off the front end and clear side repeaters.

ordering a glanza v spoiler tomorrow and im on the look out for a duck spoiler if any one can point me in the direction off where too find one lol.

also thinking off rear 3 windows smoked and a set of wind deflectors fro the doors that u see on the glanza.

lol have a we list off bits i wont too do but wontingall the body work completed 1st.

oh and a set off import plates too help with the jdm look lol

I am undecided on the front bumper looks kinda wierd, maybe an import plate and fogs would finish it off nicely?

Bonnet looks cool and looks like quite a bit of work to get like that!!!

Are they Corsa GSI skirts?

Fairplay not a bad motor at all, like you said Glanza spoiler, and ducktail and wheels and you got yourself a nice car!!

Also Baz. Wow good to see you post mate, been years!!!