• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh my god!! that it gonna look insane!!

Will need some phat rims to pull it off ;)

i have a nice set of wide rims already bought have them on my daily atm and lets just say that they are wide enough for them to buff on the guards at standard ride height lol

Looks insane Joel, I can't wait to see it painted! I didn't know the overfenders fit with the wider wings, are you going to modify them at all to reveal the bottom vent any more?

not going to keep the wider fenders on as the front is way to wide compared to the rear with fenders and arch extensions. but yea they fit pretty much spot on to them. everything fits perfect mate as always cant wait for the bonnet now.

Looks awesome.

tbf, i dont think the 4efe will be man enough to go with the looks bth. think you should fit a 20v 4age black top with ibt's.

Brrapppp!!!!!

dont be silly dan i have faith in the 4efe i will be happy if i get 130 without nos and i think she will be sharp enough for my liking, this car is for pushing the limits of 4efe tuning if i was easy bhp thats what the glanza is for or if i wanted jump into my bros gt

Will look awesome when all sprayed up dude! Looks very aggressive dude i like it.

Also new wheels? Does this mean the Crimsons will be coming up for sale then mate?

will have to see liam not sure yet might keep them im the sort of guy who buys nice parts and keeps them when he doesnt need them

epic!!!! totally awesome.....can't wait to see the finished paint, keep it lit dude!

once its done mate we will meet up where bouts you from by the way?.

and thank you everybody for the nice comments, have started to cut bits of metal to leighten her abit more very little left on the inside of the boot lid if i can figure out how to will take the boot latch catch of and fit some sort of aero cath type of thing on the boot

why thank you phil. you will have to come see the steed now she is sitting abit bare no skirts wings bumpers nothing but have got all the plugs and wire off the engine so can drop that out soon and let to clean begin.

• 2 weeks later...

haha you like that sparky,

well tonight saw the old engine out and by god she is truly fucked.

from just taking the sump off we think that the oil pump has seized resulting in the big end going but what made the oil pump go is the good bit lol what looks to be piston ring chunks and shards have blocked the oil pick up still need to strip the engine to see how bad the rest of the engine is lol

well today im taking a day of rest, thats what the starlet gods would have wanted and should start into the engine bay tidy up tomorrow and tuesday as im off for easter, hope to get pics of that

well monday morning saw me and alan strip the old engine and wasnt expecting it to be that bad, list of what was wrong with it

1. all bearings scored aswell as crank

2 1 set of spun bearings(2 bearings were melted together)

3 the bottom piston ring in all 4 pistons had seized in the piston, which let the oil into all 4 chambers

4 oil pump seized due to parts of bearing blocking the pickup

5 valve steam oil seals on the exhaust side were worn

6 looks to be a burnt valve

7 one of the cam caps seem to have came loose(the one that holds the dizzy on the cam )

so minus the spun bearing and seized oil pump i think it did very well to make 94 bhp a month or 2 before it died