V Power Is Back

:p £120 A LITER = RIP OFF :lol:

My car has been off the road for 2 months and it should be back out this weekend but if V power has gone up that much i think i will keep the fucker in :D

wtf lol. thats expensive. we could be out of recession if the people running the country had a clue. we the only ones still fuckin about. most other countries are on the up. our government dont seem to understand that when they need money charging the fuck out of the public doesnt help the recession even tho it makes them money. and stupid things that they change like gettin rid of stamp duty for 7 months which will cost £500m and replacing it with a scheme thats only goin to bring in £300m. they try to save money and end up making more debt. worldwide strike is needed before companies start goin bust left right n centre again. rant over for now lol

At least petrol prices were down a lot at the beginning of the recession, now those oil companies are just supplying less so they can get more money for it (and you can't really blame them, they're a business not charity).

dont really see the point in spending the extra on V power, 99 ultimate etc.. when you drive a starlet???

they run on any petrol, its only EVO's and impreza's etc that need the expensive stuff.

I've used the more expensive fuels loads of time, cant feel or see any difference what so ever.

Yes... they do run on any petrol...

But they dont run as well on a 95ron compared to 99ron... seeing as though that is what the ecu was programmed for..

Especially with high compression/turbo'd cars... regardless of whether its a 'scooby' or 'evo'.

Mitch

in all honesty, i cant feel a difference at all, apart from i have more cash in my back pocket from using the normal stuff.

can you honestly say it performs any differently at all? is there a rolling road figure from one type of fuel to the other?

Whether or not it would make more power... i dont know.. but what i do know is that you be able to make more power due to the fuel having a higher flash point.

Premature detonation can be a problem which can put focussed stress on components.. bore/piston/rings.

Sup to you brother :lol: , i know what id prefer to put in my tank.

Mitch

Guest ep82_girl

i only use v power in may car mainly because shell is nice and close and there is always a huge que in tesco's :lol:

i dont know about performance wise but i feel and a few people have said the same you get more MPG on v power than you do normal unleaded

xxx

it does make a diffrance as i think they tryed it on 5th gear on the rollers there was a gain in the bigger performance cars 1 of them was a scooby

thats correct, fith gear did prove that and it was performance car. the main thing that they said is that it more restistant to uncontroled combustion, so the engine can compress it more therfor less of it gets wasted .

video link:

laughs at subtitles.

i get way more miles to a tank of v power than cheap petrol and it makes my car feel better to drive it just pulls better

give a good smelling reek to :lol:

thats correct, fith gear did prove that and it was performance car. the main thing that they said is that it more restistant to uncontroled combustion, so the engine can compress it more therfor less of it gets wasted .

video link:

laughs at subtitles.

i get way more miles to a tank of v power than cheap petrol and it makes my car feel better to drive it just pulls better

give a good smelling reek to :lol:

Same here, the mileage gain over the price easily pays for itself, not only that it pays to use the better stuff in the long run. Plus the car runs loads better, has done in every single car ive had

Damien