The TD05'D Glanza *****stolen, now recovered*****

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had it on the rolling road the other month made 238bhp at 1.1 :) my mate tweeked the ignition side of the map which made a nice gain last time it was rolling roaded it made 223bhp

111e6cb3.jpg

a14b26c8.jpg

and the bits in my room waiting for my other engine :) the other bits are in the garage

1c3ae07e.jpg

just wanna get it in run in ont he td05 and go out mapping with my mate see what we cna get out of it gna flat the turbo out i dont want nothing under 300bhp

yea be a custom jobbie for the future i wanna try something different so many new turbos about i wanna see if i can get betta results than the old td04s n td05s and make some big power and try do some really good quarter mile times pretty much what my car is built for, might be my everyday car but i live without done it for over 4 years i can still carry on haha

I would keep an eye on that crank sensor bracket, not the best idea welding onto the sump as the metal is very thin.

I like the sound of those turbos!

Edited by Bean
  • 3 weeks later...

I would keep an eye on that crank sensor bracket, not the best idea welding onto the sump as the metal is very thin.

I like the sound of those turbos!

i'll keep an eye but its been on for a year nearly so far so good

Builds coming along well mate aint seen you around in a while !

im still floating about just not been up a10 in ages dont do cold weather haha

• 4 weeks later...

Went to pod the other weekend nice sunnyday was hoping to beat the 13.5 had a few tweeks on the map added abit more power but it ntver went to plan,

7087f7d8.jpg

done all of 6inchs of the track

465387fa.jpg

so now i finally dug my spare engine out stripped it down and has been sent off to the machinest to get the work done to fit the new pistons ording the last bits this week once ive found out the condition of the crank to see if i need standard sized shells or oversized, i ordered a engine toyota full engine gasket set so once the shells are ordered its all good to go fingers crossed, watch this space

ff418a4a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ordering green intercooler pipes vac pipes and the same paint colour as my wheels for my rockercover and strut brace, do you think doing the intercooler the same green will be too much?

Edited by el_man