My Starlet Sr On 13" Superlights

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhh, carbon wrap hadn't even crossed my mind! i was thinkin matte black for now.. then down the line paint em whatever the fuck I feel lol i have a few ideas on how to attach em without drilling into the bodywork or gluing them so il get experimenting.. hold your breathe :(

• 2 weeks later...

I think it'd look better if you blended the arches into the bodywork, it's just I reckon they look a bit "add-on-ish" if you know what I'm saying?

But fair do's it's certainly different :)

I think it'd look better if you blended the arches into the bodywork, it's just I reckon they look a bit "add-on-ish" if you know what I'm saying?

But fair do's it's certainly different :)

thats the whole point.. they're not permanent.. just 'add ons'.. like a rally prepped look..

since im king photoshop i thought i'd give yous an unrealistic but sexy image :pstarletloweredandblackwheelsnyellow.jpg

i love it.

defo get her lowered onto those wheels, it looks class. and i love the rugged look of the arches, rally look FTW!!! the only thing i'm not keen on is those rear mudflaps, I've just never liked them on any car, so its not specific to yours lol.

Glanza rea bumper would be tidy.

also....im liking the lime green stripe on your sunstrip, think its set off real well against the black of everything else. how about colour coding your wheels to that same lime green?? and then matching bits in the engine bay???

Phil.

its really fuckin me off cus i want it to go that low, i really do.. but it cant.. i took a full carload home after a bitta drinkin on saturday night there.. went round a medium sized roundabout and the wheel tore off TWO of the 4 brackets holding on the drivers side rear arch.. dunno what to do..

i know fukal bout suspension so forgive me on this one... but if i get coilovers, can i stiffen the shocks so the car barely lowers when people get in??

+plus thanks for your comments and criticisms

and phil i like your idea.. but i dont like green haha im rippin that sunstrip off soon ladd.. gettin a black faded one with TRD or deadmau5 or suhin jap lol