My Starlet Sr On 13" Superlights

if your going for the mini arches then you've got to use the group 2 race arches man they look like the classic drifft bolt on jobbies :p

plus defo the orange

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im liking what your going for with this mate, what about doing the arches your adding in orange aswell as the wheels? might be rubbish but its just an idea lol

also have you got a single wiper kit on it? where or how did you get/do that?

Mark

i don't go to many meets but with the new car i really want to! Phil you heading to the JapFest meet at Junction1 in June?? Id love to get the aches finished for it B)

mark, with your question bout the wiper, it is a single blade but its the standard one, just removed the drivers one condowmpletely and adjusted the passenger blade so it would wipe the whole window :)

de-wipering is the simplest thing you can do.. take off the nut holding on the wiper and since its on splines you can adjust it to make it stay werever you want.. then just tighten the nut again.. simples.. hope that helps

phil, we're getting good weather for once.. don't jinx it man..

Phils point exactly.. its fuckin junction 1.. what can she possibly complain about lmao

June

6 Drag â?? Bishopscourt - Round 2

6 DRIFT ELITE

6 NI Ford Fair, Dunluce, Portrush

9 College, Trackskills Day, Kirkistown

11 Aghadowey â?? Stock Car 7.15 pm

12 Carfest Ballymena

14 RMS. Scrabo.

18/20 Rally. Round 4: Donegal International Rally (18/20 June)

20 NI Jap Show. Junction1. 11am- 6pm. Donation to charity

20 Trackskills

20 Donegal Rally

25 Aghadowey â?? Stock Car 7.15 pm

26 Aghadowey â?? Stock Car 1.00 pm

27 Jon44w Letterkenny Cruise

the women doesnt actualy like to shop,

i know what your think what sort of freaky ass girl am i going out with but its great no shopping for joel hahahahahahahah joel wins

anyway i will be going to this as my bday is on the 6th you better be going phil or no man love for you next month

any of yous boys ever race at kirkistown?? il be down Sunday fucking about with a few friends racing scrappy astras we've stripped and rollcaged, should be fun.

Dont know if il ever have the balls to take the starlet on the track.. its £90 for like 6 hours of racing.. i want to get the white car running again cus then il care less if it breaks on me haha